rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.3

This "no gun" thing is absolute bullshit. How the hell do you expect me to survive when the only way to get a gun is to scavenge towns' date=' which are full of zombies that will spot you with a simple breath. Here's an idea, spawn us with a melee weapon, since those are just so important. Or at least give the flashlight the ability of knocking back zombies. Oh, one more thing, if you're gonna give us a flashlight, then at least throw in some fucking batteries. :heart::heart::heart:

[/quote']

Its these kinds of people that need to suck on a shotgun....

quite a number of "asks"

Will swimming be safe soon? No dropping of le gear?

Will wire fencing and tanktraps be fixed in both graphical errors and duping/deploying multiple times?

Will you fix the mass tent dupe bug?

Whats the status on the Raytracing?

Whats the status on Debug hills?

Whats the status on helicopters and the like?

Those are but a mere few. <3

This "no gun" thing is absolute bullshit. How the hell do you expect me to survive when the only way to get a gun is to scavenge towns' date=' which are full of zombies that will spot you with a simple breath. Here's an idea, spawn us with a melee weapon, since those are just so important. Or at least give the flashlight the ability of knocking back zombies. Oh, one more thing, if you're gonna give us a flashlight, then at least throw in some fucking batteries. :heart::heart::heart:

[/quote']

dont even start this shit again

Great to see the helicopter fuel tank issue fixed. Apparently there's another bug where a helicopter's hull is unable to be repaired, experienced it once myself.

i created a topic sunday in bug report section. but forget to add my specs and info.

it contained 7 bugs, of which i cant remember all off them anymore lol.

hope you can retrieve it Rocket, as they where pretty important of some which maybe already been reported.

1 of them being people who disconnect their body stays for like an hour as a dead person and you good loot the guy, and when he reconnects he still has all his gear. meaning the guy who looted him duped his stuff

I benefited greatly from losing my main weapon/side ammo. Down to 150hp after being 'accidentally' shot by my little brother, we both ended up with much needed bloodpacks and other medical supplies. As well as a map and compass. Fair exchange for a winchester+slugs.

May have picked up hacked gear, still have 8 grenades and 10 m4/m16 magazines in my backpack. Not sure if this is normal loot from military buildings/cars.

Dunno if I like having to choose between forgoing a load of backpack space for an axe/hatchet or using it as my main weapon to collect wood. I suppose this reinforces teaming up, only one person need to bear the burden/ be a mule.

[/quote']

you sir, are a pansy ass little turd.

starting with no gun is fun! i got pked and lost some fancy stuff, but i dont care because starting with nothing has brought the fun back into this game.

1 of them being people who disconnect their body stays for like an hour as a dead person and you good loot the guy' date=' and when he reconnects he still has all his gear. meaning the guy who looted him duped his stuff

[/quote']

I went for a ciggerette and disconnected the server, only to respawn behind myself... Double inventory, woo hoo!

[/quote']

I don't understand how anyone could like this. The game was already great with a gun, but maybe there should only be certain servers with a hardcore mode, or you can choose yourself at the character selection menu.

I just really want the developers to listen to the actually big problems that people have with their update, not just the bugs. That's all they care about, and their praise.

[/quote']

Its these kinds of people that need to suck on a shotgun....

He's a bit rude and he doesn't understand how the flashlight works but I agree with him on the gun part. Day Z tries to be realistic but when I find an hatchet or a knife I can't even use it against a zombie, my only option is to run away so I'm glad melee weapons are now being worked on but until these work smooth and bug-free they should have kept the gun in there.

Anyway it's off-topic to this thread anyway.

[/quote']

Grow a pair, you can survive if you really try hard at it. I manage to get out of the spawn area and live. be it crawl or crouch walking.

I personally LOVE the new starting conditions.

IF a zombie outbreak occurred i would class myself lucky have anything on me at all, let alone a torch and bandage.

I think it would be HIGHLY unlikely that anyone would find themselves in the position of having a firearm with a few extra clips etc.

I have absolutely no problem obtaining a weapon within a relatively short space of time, but it is definately an exhilarating experience creeping around looking for one.

Is the fix for «this server is running an incorrect version» client-side at all servers included in 1.7.1.3? I've read this bug have something to deal with melee ammo that is going to be fixed in the new build.

* [FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)

Oh thank you Rocket! That made my day!

[/quote']

I don't understand how anyone could like this. The game was already great with a gun, but maybe there should only be certain servers with a hardcore mode, or you can choose yourself at the character selection menu.

I just really want the developers to listen to the actually big problems that people have with their update, not just the bugs. That's all they care about, and their praise.

I survived spawning without a gun. Sneaked through some towns, found a Makarov after a while and also a Winchester. Oh, this I did with the neverending spawning of zombies bug, and also zombies with eagle eye sight.

Maybe you should learn how to sneak properly.

In my honest opinion I believe the database should be rolled back or reset to a previous date before 1.7.1 was released. You could literally dupe for hours and hours filling up tents simply by re-logging 30 seconds after you had been in game, duping your body and all the items in your inventory and backpack. I have little to no doubt that nearly every group of players with a camp stumbled upon this bug and took advantage.

[FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)

THIS!!!

People complain(ed) so much about the latest big changes, but I really think that they work out great when everything is fixed and sound.

Like:

* [FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)

This was a big issue for me. Especially since food and water seamed to be so extremly rare in 1.7.1.2. It almost felt like a feature lol

For me it's most important that you fix Z behavior. When I can manage to save myself into a house with one door and they loose me, I can hardly walk out of their again. They just stand their and block the way out.

Anyway keep on the great work!

Is anyone else experiencing server lag-out? I've joined about five servers and I seem to disconnect after a minute or two, then the servers seem to just shut down briefly.

Please do not post messages of support or abuse. You are requested to post only brief' date=' short, messages requesting bug updates that have not already been posted by someone else. You can ask questions I'll try to answer.[/b']

READ PEOPLE.