Juskhronic

Looking for a team

Hey guys I am looking for a group just for casual play. I am 28 yrs old and would also like to play with people around that age if its not too much.

You might want to look in the general discussion sub-forums, as there are already a number of threads there looking for people to join current groups or forming new ones. Could repost this there as well if you don't find anything right away.

We have a small group now, and we film our adventures.. for the most part its all about helping new players, hunting down bandits and ultimately having a good time... just found a server filled with NPCs so its pretty challenging.. you should come check it out

Dayz247 server

Clan Info:

Bloodline Is a new clan that owns Its own server and teamspeak. At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

Honor, Loyalty, Respect that's our clan motto. We shoot on sight.

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com:4105

Server: DayZ Chernarus Bloodline Public Hive 24/7 Daylight#1(1.7.6.1/102591)[Custom AntiHack]Weapons+[VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON

Requirements:

16+

mature attitude

Teamspeak

Microphone

Must speak fluent english

must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing

No stealing

No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180

Hi my in-game is Th3RMAL ViiSiOn and I'm in a group of 6 players and we always work together as a team. We are also very well armed.

We play DayZ regularly. We have a lot of knowledge about DayZ, so if you're an inexperienced (Bambi) player we'll teach you.

The requirements are listed bellow:

1. Sociable (unshy)

2. Mature

3. 14+ (14 and over)

4. Speak English (must be fluent)

5. Patient

6. Team player

7. NO SQUEAKERS

8. Teamspeak

If you meet the requirements add me on:

Steam: Gam3rx3

Hey guys I am looking for a group just for casual play

Just thought I'd post a reply in case it offers you an alternative to formally joining a clan/group.

I'm probably much like you, in that I like to play solo and casually, but would like the opportunity to hook up with other players when the interest takes me. I find the WIREWORLD UK private server excellent for this because they strongly encourage teamspeak and have high standards of player behaviour.

Unlike most of the private hives I've tried, people actually talk to each other in teamspeak and so informal alliances often occur. Everyone gets to knw each other a bit. Once you're known on the server, you can join up with one group to repair a chopper one night, and go looking for a firefight with another group a few days later.

There are a variety of game styles on Wireworld - DayZ as it's meant to be played, not just deathmatching in Cherno.

It's mostly mature players too, ranging from late teens to beyond middle age.

It's a vanilla server; the only changes are:

· AS50 and m107 removed.

· 42 vehicles (default is 35).

· Tents last 999 days after death (default is 3), so your camps are permanent.

· Night vision chance has been increased at heli-crash sites.

· Full moon is currently switched on to encourage night play.

Clans and solo players are welcome.

Edited by Anti