Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoKiller

How is it that...

How is it that I find 15 hunting knife, and 0 matches.

Ive searched 2 cities that have many Civ / Supermarket buildings...

The Hunting Knife is a common item whereas the Box of Matches are a rare spawn.

Edited by Rossums

I use to find like 3 box of matches in supermarkets... Now its impossible, its fucking rare as a As50. Come on.. Solo players need to get their blood up aswell, Ive been stuck on 4k blood for 3 hours now.

I use to find like 3 box of matches in supermarkets... Now its impossible, its fucking rare as a As50. Come on.. Solo players need to get their blood up aswell, Ive been stuck on 4k blood for 3 hours now.

It just depends when you are online, Box of Matches are always in high demand so players always take them but just leave the knives, that's why it looks like there are always so many knives.

• Like 1

I didn't see any during the first few months of playing, I guess that's how the 'morning bean run' got its name.

Yep... it sucks. Unfortunately, the majority don't even bother to use the meat mechanic (and the devs are in that majority) because they play in pairs/teams and never have to seriously get blood from food as a matter of life and death. But take away their little bloodbags for a week and you'd have to roll-out a full fleet of Wambulances.

The other major issue that is really getting to me these days is the fact that, if a team of three players approach a building, three times as much loot spawns than when a single player triggers it. It is SO much easier to scavenge/loot-cycle when you're in a group, especially as one or two of you can keep watch whilst one or two clears the loot.

• Like 1

Couldn't at all be possible that they had already been scavenged by those before you, could it?

There are other sources of fire though. As silly as it is, you can magically light fires at various oil barrels around the map. It's actually pretty intense to have to run into stary

Couldn't at all be possible that they had already been scavenged by those before you, could it?

There are other sources of fire though. As silly as it is, you can magically light fires at various oil barrels around the map. It's actually pretty intense to have to run into stary with low blood and a pile of meat, hoping no one else is around.

So if you have sex with a prostitute, against her will, is it rape or shop lifting?

So if you have sex with a prostitute, against her will, is it rape or shop lifting?

I dont know what you think it is, to most people it is offensive. Rape is nothing to joke about. Anything else like this and I ban.

L

• Like 1

I dont know what you think it is, to most people it is offensive. Rape is nothing to joke about. Anything else like this and I ban.

L

It wont happen again x3 I was watching some prank video where the guy could walk up to strangers and yell "Surprise interview" and ask random questions :P That was one of them