Drbane

MustyGaming-EU-US-AUS-EPOCH Normal/rMod2.1.(1.0.4.2) VETERAN.Custom AI.Custom Areas.Auto Refuel.Custom Missions.Extra Features.300 vehicle's

Bump.....

• Like 3

Added some more C130J crashes

arma2oa2013-05-2304-05-12-55_zpsa4ead6b6.png

arma2oa2013-05-2704-29-27-59_zps06b14ef5.png

BANDIT Baricade's

ArmA2OA2013-05-2703-06-28-34_zps23fc25ee.png

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 3

Keep in mind that the bandit baricade's can be unsafe to pass >:(

• Like 3

Bump... :thumbsup: :beans: :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Bane why are you so mean to poor Samir ^^. Btw that barricade near skalisty island is a total risk. :thumbsup: Love it.

• Like 3

Bane why are you so mean to poor Samir ^^. Btw that barricade near skalisty island is a total risk. :thumbsup: Love it.

hehehe :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Keep in mind that the bandit baricade's can be unsafe to pass >:(

Dam right, crazy bandits

• Like 3

Nice welcome i got when i reached that barricade for the first time. Very explosive reception is what i got :). People pay attention when you go for a ride around that area.

• Like 3

Ambushed by bandits. Thats the way aha aha we like it aha aha

• Like 3

Ambushed by bandits. Thats the way aha aha we like it aha aha

Go on keep on singing hehe

• Like 3

horrible lastnight spawn in night time and 3 AI bandits running next to my helo to steal it

killed 2 outside the 3rd got in and started helo had to shoot him thru the glass

• Like 4

horrible lastnight spawn in night time and 3 AI bandits running next to my helo to steal it

killed 2 outside the 3rd got in and started helo had to shoot him thru the glass

Dam klepto npc's hehe

• Like 3

Oh my god this server is the best. Friendly admins and so much things to do. I was playing alone and I was walking all the sudden I get shot at I turn around I see Ghille Snipers shooting at me and I just booked it. Playing alone has a new experience. Also the bandit camp and hideout is a challenge but the loot is worth it. Any body who has dayz I promise you will not be disappointed with this server. Custom Ai's, A bunch of vehicles, New Weapons, and the wardrobe feature is great. I suggest you get on dayz right now join this server and have fun. Invite your friends because the more players the more exciting. Good Luck Expose gaming I see many success in this server.

• Like 3

Fantastic server, such a good laugh and always keeps me on my toes, perfect for new players and veterans alike!

One of the best servers I have ever played on, Bane is a good bloak and admin

Beans for the both of you :beans: :beans: :thumbsup:

• Like 5

Beans for the both of you :beans: :beans: :thumbsup:

I dont get beans? :c I'm really dayz hungry

• Like 2

Also the Ai's are really weird. I hide in a tree out of there sight but some reason they see me and shoot in my general direction :c

• Like 2

I dont get beans? :c I'm really dayz hungry

Gave u beans to :beans: :beans: :thumbsup:

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 3

Hi i search the solution for combine the two line of SARGE AI and Auto Refuel, on the script.txt:

1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !"_vehicle setFuel 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG: Vehicle refueled";};"

and

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

Can someone help me thank

• Like 1

Hi i search the solution for combine the two line of SARGE AI and Auto Refuel, on the script.txt:

1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !"_vehicle setFuel 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG: Vehicle refueled";};"

and

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

Can someone help me thank

at line 46 i have this:

1 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"cargod.sqf"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !"_vehicle setFuel 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG: Vehicle refueled";};" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;"" !"scriptsMZ\MZ_reload.sqf"

and at the bottom in the scripts.txt i added this line:

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf !"Scripts\kh_airvehicle_refuel.sqf"

And the auto refuel and Sarge AI both work's

• Like 2

Weekend Bump....

• Like 2

Also the Ai's are really weird. I hide in a tree out of there sight but some reason they see me and shoot in my general direction :c

AI survivors will shoot zombies you are collateral damage if you are between them and zombies

if there wasnt any zombies around i have heard the AI is alittle buggy and they can see thru objects

also if you use side chat to talk in game the zombies will hear

Edited by autolicus
  • Like 2