spawn (DayZ)

when you die you become a Z'd

DayZ Epoch

i believe its still in closed beta at the moment i dont think they have opened it up yet

God dammit, you're stealing my thread popularity.

there is no contest. you can have the title. I was just submitting an idea

FFS does NO-ONE use the search bar?....suggested 1000's everyone hates it and it doesnt stick with the "infected zombies" idea.

FFS does NO-ONE use the search bar?....suggested 1000's everyone hates it and it doesnt stick with the "infected zombies" idea.

someone has already said that. if you had of used the search bar and read the somments you would see that someone has already said that.

No player controlled zombies please. And dear god please no elite player controlled zombies. People would commit suicide so they could play as a zombie They would probably run around on the coast killing new spawns.

(I would be probably be one of them. :blush: Don't temp me please. The urge to troll is strong in this game)

No player controlled zombies please. And dear god please no elite player controlled zombies. People would commit suicide so they could play as a zombie They would probably run around on the coast killing new spawns.

(I would be probably be one of them. :blush: Don't temp me please. The urge to troll is strong in this game)

by leet I mean just takes a few more rounds to kill. and you can only stay alive for like 2 mins or something before your then a normal regular zombie but by then you would have to respawn. so spawn camping on the coast would not be a problem.

I have no urge to kill low geared players on the coast. I mean really how pathetic if you do. I prefer to play as a survivor and not a PVPer. If the game had a way to rebuild with power and objectives so control the spread of Z's I would play that roll and help people. Not a person who is trying to wipe out human existance. realisticly I would like people to watch me while I sleep. get food for me when I cant. Find a girlfriend and have a family. You cant do that if you kill everyone

Edited by spawn