Sign in to follow this  
uwhale

Where should i hide a base?

I'm playing on A private hive, and yesterday, 2 urals, 2 atvs, 1 hmvee and more items got destroyed, with that, the bandits took a bunch of rare guns, like M4A1 CCO SD, G36C, M4A3 CCO...

i managed to get me a MTVR with SA-58V Acog, SA-58 CCO and a M24, im looking for a place to set camp, my old one was on the outskirts of the maps, but thats where people look so im thinking of moving to someplace in the middle of map, and hide it well, any suggestions for a location i should look for in the map (cherno)

Top of the map, north of NW Airfield theres plenty of nice spots.

if its only you in your camp only take one vehicle, and maybe a tent. you want to minimize how much of your camp is exposed

• Like 1

I'm playing on A private hive, and yesterday, 2 urals, 2 atvs, 1 hmvee and more items got destroyed, with that, the bandits took a bunch of rare guns, like M4A1 CCO SD, G36C, M4A3 CCO...

i managed to get me a MTVR with SA-58V Acog, SA-58 CCO and a M24, im looking for a place to set camp, my old one was on the outskirts of the maps, but thats where people look so im thinking of moving to someplace in the middle of map, and hide it well, any suggestions for a location i should look for in the map (cherno)

Black Forest.

Doesnt really matter much where you make a camp... at some point some1 will find it...like Jpotty said, try to keep it at 1 tent (or maybe two).. 1 tent is less likely to be spotted from a distance...

I think it's best not to put all your eggs in one basket. Have three (or more) separate tents spread across the map. That way if one get's found it's not too much to lose and wherever you are you're within reach of a stash. Do a hospital run and put meds in all three tents to save you a lot of legwork in the future.

The chances are that the next bugger with an ESP (and perhaps TP) will destroy your base just for kicks, I stopped making bases.

You shouldn't keep your vehicles with your tents, because the vehicles are more likely to be found. And as soon as somebody finds your vehicle he's going to search the surrounding area for tents.

Pro tip, leave a fully stocked high value vehicle somewhat close tour base as a diversion.

Since doing this, my main stash has not been raided. I do spend a lot of time setting up those decoys though.

Replace the tents in Starry with your camp.

No one would expect it, its the perfect plan!

• Like 1

My tips, those spots worked for me pretty well when hiding stuff on privates

these spots i marked are places under the bridge, also try the normal bridges along the coast (but only for tents)

991794be6d.f.jpg

If ur clever enough, you will find a place at this part of the map for your camp actually rly easily...

4b42c1eb38.f.jpg

this place under novy sobor worked really good, especially one spot, that was rly invisible, where I came through randomly after half year playing this game and found a big campsite, if you want, I can screenshot the place for you...

5a53d0fa29.f.jpg

The last tip I can give you is: Think about where you ve never been yet in-game, thats the place where a camp is perfect for you