Sign in to follow this  
svittidiu

Tomb Raider-like interactions!

Please ROCKET, add more Tomb Raider-like interactions to Dayz. Small things like, climbling along some objects or on top of small rocks/buildings etc.

...And triangular titties!

On a serious note, I think stuff like this only works when you've designed the map with it in mind. In Tomb Raider all the ledges etc. are made with the jump and climb animations in mind so that they're the correct height. In DayZ it would just be a buggy looking mess. Even the vault animation can be a bit weird at times, lol.

• Like 3

Compromise. Back flips. Let us do back flips. Please oh please dev team...add back flips. And head kicks...yeah. Oh fuck it. Make us all ninjas.

• Like 1

Compromise. Back flips. Let us do back flips. Please oh please dev team...add back flips. And head kicks...yeah. Oh fuck it. Make us all ninjas.

I think he was referring to the new tomb raider. It's much less pervy and doesn't allow backflips.

I think he was referring to the new tomb raider. It's much less pervy and doesn't allow backflips.

No. I haven't seen or played the newest. Only the oldest and some semi-new.

Let's fly!! No more jumping or climbing!

It would be nice to climb on top of the smallest buildings, containers, walls or at least on ground if there two grounds are on different level.

So they can redesign the engine yet again!?

I am so happy the creators of this game have sense.

Imagine if people with ideas like these were in charge of the games development..

Ok so since we're taking ideas from other games i've playing FFX recently and i really think day z needs aeons.... i think anima would fit in with the feel of the game... definatly... yeah

Since we are on this type of topic about adding these to the game as well :)

TallUnicycles-420x357.jpg

Edited by jaytmuk

Since we are on this type of topic about adding these to the game as well :)

A couple of months ago I was driving home from work on a 50mph road and I passed a guy on a giant unicycle. It was bizarre...

• Like 1

A couple of months ago I was driving home from work on a 50mph road and I passed a guy on a giant unicycle. It was bizarre...

Oh, how were those mushrooms I sold you?

• Like 2

They were delicious, Oh wait your not talking about the ones you sold to me..."Cough" I have no idea what you are talking about

Anyways, I think we should keep DayZ, DayZish and not Tomb Raiderish, and I don't think the engine can support stuff like that.

The only thing I hope they add is being able to climb over a wall and if possible, add a peek-option so you can pull yourself up just a little to see what's beyond in first person.

I was drunk forgive me