CodyMurray

[CLOSED] Infection: Z - Cast List is UP!

I would like to thank you all for participating in this casting call. Thanks to all of you showing your interest in my project, I will be able to move forward with a great cast of voice actors, a truly talented bunch. If your name is on the following list - Congratulations! You have been selected for your part - please e-mail me back as soon as possible acknowledging your acceptance of the part(s).

• Donald Winters - Mike Joseph
  • Joel Sanders - Jim Brannen
  • Oscar Kelly - Jordan Moss
  • Thomas Wayne - William Rogers
  • Elijah Harper - Mike Joseph
  • Mikhail Sarkovic - Tyson Porten
  • Boris Sarkovic - Jordan Moss

Edited by CodyMurray
  • Like 2

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Orlok should take part in this :)

Edited by GOD™

I'd quite like to lend my voice to it if you still need people, I'm from Scotland with a distinctive Glaswegian accent.

If you want a sample of my voice or anything you can hear me in my videos... I think I'm talking from the very beginning in the video in my sig

Ah I want to do this so bad but I'm afraid my voice is not suited for any of the parts. I'll try doing Joel but If It doesn't work out I might just do a fake Russian accent and apply to play as Mikhail or Boris.

Edit: What do you mean by demo reel?

Edited by Maloney

Checked out the link, looks awesome and I am definitly interested.

I'll get some recording done tonight and send it off.

UPDATE: Lot's of people have been contacting me already from all of the forums that this is posted in. To clear up some confusion - ROLES WILL NOT BE FILLED UNTIL THE CASTING CALL IS OVER! (After March, 31st, 2013) This ensures that everybody has the equal opportunity to audition and get feedback from myself and my partners. The best candidate for each position will be selected. It's not first come first serve. Thank you!

@Maloney

Re: Demo reel

This is the same casting call that I have posted on several forums, mainly of the voice acting variety. Most people on those sites have a demo reel showcasing what they are capable of. That is mainly geared towards people who are interested in professional voice acting. You don't absolutely have to have a demo reel to audition, however it will greatly inprove your odds of being selected.

@Shakis

The casting call is open till the end of the month (minimum). This project is being produced as professionally as possible for my budget, so I'm taking the time to get good talent. The roles won't be officially filled till the beginning of April. If you want to audition, follow the procedure outlined in the image. I wish that this forum would just display it correctly :( I put a lot of work into making it look good! Looking forward to hearing from you later!

UPDATE: Lot's of people have been contacting me already from all of the forums that this is posted in. To clear up some confusion - ROLES WILL NOT BE FILLED UNTIL THE CASTING CALL IS OVER! (After March, 31st, 2013) This ensures that everybody has the equal opportunity to audition and get feedback from myself and my partners. The best candidate for each position will be selected. It's not first come first serve. Thank you!

@Maloney

Re: Demo reel

This is the same casting call that I have posted on several forums, mainly of the voice acting variety. Most people on those sites have a demo reel showcasing what they are capable of. That is mainly geared towards people who are interested in professional voice acting. You don't absolutely have to have a demo reel to audition, however it will greatly inprove your odds of being selected.

@Shakis

The casting call is open till the end of the month (minimum). This project is being produced as professionally as possible for my budget, so I'm taking the time to get good talent. The roles won't be officially filled till the beginning of April. If you want to audition, follow the procedure outlined in the image. I wish that this forum would just display it correctly :( I put a lot of work into making it look good! Looking forward to hearing from you later!

Okay thanks for the information. So for an audition could I perhaps record a number of voices that I can do. I'd like to 'exhibit' the various accents I can do. I wanted to try Joel's but I'm not sure I'd suit him, the Russian accents are fun though lol.

Maloney, that is perfectly acceptable, as long as you read the lines provided at some point. You can attach an mp3 with the lines from the OP, and attach an additional mp3 with various voices using any lines that you would like. This project will be ongoing and will require more and more voice actors as things progress. If you can do a voice that might suit a future character I will definitely keep in touch with you throughout the duration of this project.

Thank you :)

Ah, so bummed my mic is broken. I've been keeping an eye out for a VA opportunity for a long time.

Logan, if you would like to help out with the production in another way, I might have some things you could help me with. Shoot me and e-mail and we'll chat!

Update: Things are going well, but I could still use more auditions :) e-mail me if you have any questions.

Can i just send you to my youtube and if you want you can PM me? good enough? :)

Edit: im also British.

Edited by Anarchyihdi

Anarchy, I checked out your YouTube channel, I do like your voice and recording quality. However, you have to make a formal audition using the sample lines provided (improvising additional lines is highly reccomended as well). If you could do a Sean Connery (or similar) voice I'd love to hear you audition.

Cripe, maybe I should have auditioned a bit earlier before I saw this on final casting day.

Cripe, maybe I should have auditioned a bit earlier before I saw this on final casting day.

It should be fine, I just auditioned now. I doubt you'd be penalized at all since they want the best of the best, and that could be YOU.

It should be fine, I just auditioned now. I doubt you'd be penalized at all since they want the best of the best, and that could be YOU.

Well, I will say again, I hope the informality of some parts of the application can be excused. If not, god-speed your series.

Yes, it's supposed to be isn't, however it's not a mistake big enough to revise the image, everybody has read it correctly in the auditions so far.

Don't worry about auditioning so close to the deadline, like Maloney said - we are looking for the best of the best. I might end up extending the casting call for a week or two depending on how I feel when I go back through all the auditions and make final decisions.

Hope my last second tryout is seen at least :lol:

Edit: Woo! at least it'll be heard. Don't expect a call back though with all the responses. Yay for trying new things!

Edited by Raged