Sign in to follow this  
Death2u

Auto Login script

Just a quick auto login script i made to help you join a server. This is for autohotkey.

1. Double click the server u want to join.

2. Press F8

3. Windowskey+f9 pauses the script.

4. change the loop to what you want, i get in most servers before the 100 loop is up.

#IfWinActive, ArmA 2 OA

#F9::pause

F8::

while 1

{

loop 100

{

sleep, 250

send, {NumpadEnter}

sleep, 250

}

}

return

We have opened up 5 new servers in the last hour, across the globe. We are missing Asia/Pacific servers however...

We have opened up 5 new servers in the last hour' date=' across the globe. We are missing Asia/Pacific servers however...

[/quote']

We would love to put up more servers....

I reckon to get another 50 slots we would need an extra ~$100-200 p/m on top of the almost $500 p/m we are already paying for 2x50 slot. Unless we can get some kind of sponsorship going It is highly unlikely donations willl come anywhere near that amount.

Also.. do not use that script to spam servers you nub, they are already under load as-is and don't need some loser script kiddy to add to it.

We have opened up 5 new servers in the last hour' date=' across the globe. We are missing Asia/Pacific servers however...

[/quote']

Is the master server going to be able to cope?

so RynoVH your telling me 100's of people are sitting there pressing enter over and over agian?

This is just the same.

How do I use this!

First off' date=' get Auto Hotkey.

Second, install it.

Third, start it up.

Fourth, go to File -> Edit Script.

Paste the code given to you in the OP into the tool, can replace the stuff that's in the file, though I'd personally only replace the non-comment-portion.

That's basically all there is to it.

This is a cheating tool and needs to be banned.

"Automate game actions by detecting images and pixel colors (this is intended for legitimate uses such as the alleviation of RSI)."

Straight from the makers website.

LtTireBiter all it does is press enter lol......

I have a macro that hits the enter key 500 times over the course of a minute, i just queue about 5 and go do stuff

Im not sure how I feel about this...

...Im from the late-arcade era, so I just tap the space-bar like Michael J Fox.

Griff, I started playing the Acorn Electron. My first game was Repton lol, back in 1988. Scripts are for lazy people.

This is a cheating tool and needs to be banned.

"Automate game actions by detecting images and pixel colors (this is intended for legitimate uses such as the alleviation of RSI)."

Straight from the makers website.

But it doesn't detect images and pixel colors. It's just a macro to spam the enter key. C'mon now.

(I tend to just tap the enter key anyways when I want to get into a server that's full, doesn't bother me.)

Well I'm from the Atari era personally... But considering the progression, I got my first turbo controller for the NES and had one for every game system since.

It just takes the pain out of some things.

That is basically what this script does. It's a turbo/autofire button. In fact, if I use JoyToKey, I can achieve the same result by mapping this to my saitek pad and flicking the autofire switch.

It doesn't violate any terms of service by the way, as it does not react to pixels nor automate game procedures in and of itself.

Previous bans for similar projects (Clicksaver in Anarchy Online being the most spectacular one) have failed massively, since nobody can get you for autofire.

I have been using a script that attempts to join the top 3 servers with the lowest ping every 10 or so seconds. Much faster than trying to get into only a single server.

so RynoVH your telling me 100's of people are sitting there pressing enter over and over agian?

This is just the same.

No, my point is that it does "just the same". People spamming trying to get in to servers kills the game.

It would be better if the mod had a launcher (for auto updates) and a queue system to get on a server.

It's in alpha. a launcher isn't exactly the main priority right now