Hetstaine

Dayz's- Believe it or Not

I went to the airfield , armed with an M107 i found in hippie van near The Factory. I met a guy with an AS50. He didn't kill me, i didn't kill him.

213ncs5.jpg

dun dun dunnnn !

• Like 7

I see you're back to offering sexual favors in exchange for mercy.

• Like 9

This happened to me once...back in early stages of dayz when everyone didnt shoot each other.

• Like 1

I see you're back to offering sexual favors in exchange for mercy.

i left my underwear and hat on...believe it or not.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 1

I broke my legs.

Believe it or not

This happened to me once...back in early stages of dayz when everyone didnt shoot each other.

.... once. :l

Believe it or not. There were noobs shooting out of being surprised, apologizing immediately to me, and i let them live.

But there were noobs shooting out of being surprised, not apologizing to me, i took down as soon as the time they are given to react was over.

I think more and more players that are on for a longer time, don't want to KoS anymore. they don't care about dying any longer, as they are waiting for Standalone, but are looking for more than just deathmatching.

In my experience, the Region you live in determines your experience a lot. I found european servers to be a bit more peaceful than American ones so far. I haven't played on Australian servers so far, but I hear they are PvP arenas too, due to a lack of servers being offered there. Don't know exactly why that is, but I don't find it very hard to find positive interactions with people on european servers, but know the PVP-Sides as well. They are just more present in other continents it seems.

Believe it or not. There were noobs shooting out of being surprised, apologizing immediately to me, and i let them live.

But there were noobs shooting out of being surprised, not apologizing to me, i took down as soon as the time they are given to react was over.

I think more and more players that are on for a longer time, don't want to KoS anymore. they don't care about dying any longer, as they are waiting for Standalone, but are looking for more than just deathmatching.

In my experience, the Region you live in determines your experience a lot. I found european servers to be a bit more peaceful than American ones so far. I haven't played on Australian servers so far, but I hear they are PvP arenas too, due to a lack of servers being offered there. Don't know exactly why that is, but I don't find it very hard to find positive interactions with people on european servers, but know the PVP-Sides as well. They are just more present in other continents it seems.

I hear you. I'm kinda tired of Alpha DayZ and I've just stopped being a bandit.

And yeah I've played in UK servers where the people were more friendly than the 'murican servers.

I'm calling bullshit. Pics or it didn't happen!

I can totally understand this :D

Worst thing is ...my first foray up there i was geared DMR etc, noticed a zed had just run into the opposite hangar i was in, i thought well fuck it, whoever it was was has clearly seen me and will be just waiting for me to pop my skull out..i aint dying up here just yet so I laid down and waited. He came out after a few minutes and i popped him just as he was saying 'friendly coming in...' Couldn't even save the poor bugger as he died before i got to him. Needless to say i was shot minutes later when i was checking his corpse.

Worst thing is ...my first foray up there i was geared DMR etc, noticed a zed had just run into the opposite hangar i was in, i thought well fuck it, whoever it was was has clearly seen me and will be just waiting for me to pop my skull out..i aint dying up here just yet so I laid down and waited. He came out after a few minutes and i popped him just as he was saying 'friendly coming in...' Couldn't even save the poor bugger as he died before i got to him. Needless to say i was shot minutes later when i was checking his corpse.

See now that sounds like something I'd hear players bitching about on these forums, that feels more at home...

• Like 1

I saw a player run up to me in a gillie suit and a hunting rifle, but instead of killing me, he asked if his microphone was working... then I lost connection to the server.

I've also shot someone just as they say they are friendly. It was dark and I noticed a ghillie was following me around, so I went prone inside a house and waited. He walked in and stopped while aiming at me and as soon as I put a .45 into his face I saw "friendly want some guns?" pop up in direct chat. It said he timed out a minute later probably mauled his computer in rage or something

Edited by Chris529

I killed an armed player with a Makarov believe it or not...

If I see anyone with an M107 and I know I can get a shot out and kill them :P

I'm taking it.

I found european servers to be a bit more peaceful than American ones so far.

I crown thee, King of Understatements.

Saw a guy sprint of the very top of the Elektro fire station screaming "YOLO" in side chat.

• Like 1

Saw a guy sprint of the very top of the Elektro fire station screaming "YOLO" in side chat.

I wonder if he jumped off after or got shot :P

I wonder if he jumped off after or got shot :P

He thought I was going to shoot him, when really I was just going to ask for some Painkillers...

..I noticed a ghillie was following me around, I saw "friendly want some guns?"

Fits the standard scriptee description.

If I see anyone with an M107 and I know I can get a shot out and kill them :P

I'm taking it.

Me too.

A guy was following me in a truck. I thought he was running me over.

Then he got out of the truck.

So in fear, I rushed him and put an axe in his head.

Then I looked in the chatbox:

'im trying to run over the zombies

hey im friendly lets loot the town together'

;-;

A guy was following me in a truck. I thought he was running me over.

Then he got out of the truck.

So in fear, I rushed him and put an axe in his head.

Then I looked in the chatbox:

'im trying to run over the zombies

hey im friendly lets loot the town together'

;-;

You so mean D:

bow chicka bow chicka bow bow waaaa waaoow chicka bow chicka bow

• Like 1