I looked this up on Google as well as here and found nothing, so if this has been answered before I apologize to the mod staff.

When the game got onto Steam I was hyped, mostly because I wanted to know what my game stats were.

However that has not come to pass.

Is there a way to keep track of my total zombie kills? I do use Gametracker but it only shows me my "score" and I have no idea how that's tabulated.

Can anyone help me?

When you are in game you can click INSERT and it should bring up the debug monitor. You can also bind a key for a custom control 20 thing but I would suggest using INSERT.

That's for only one server, though. So there's no true way of knowing if you die/switch servers.

That's for only one server, though. So there's no true way of knowing if you die/switch servers.

Yeah that's my problem, I want my overall kills.

there WAS a scoreboard you could bring up by pressing 'i' but it's been disabled all that comes up now is a thin line. no idea why it was disabled unless its a bug, but I bet it was just people whinging and carrying on that it ruins immersion or some shit

Lets add K/Ds and call it COD/BF3 and be done with it.

QQ it's just how many zombies you've killed no idea why people think it will lead to the game becoming call of duty

Edited by Chris529

Use notepad and write down all your kills from that day. Then simply add them all up. :D

• Like 1

You could cut off the ears of your victims and put them on a string around your neck. That's how I keep track of my kills. That necklace looks *great* on a ghillie-suit btw.

do it the old way.. wooden board and something to scratch in it next to your PC.