Cap'n (DayZ)

Your favorite car?

So, I was just curious what everyone's favorite ride is. Since I'm not a loot hoarder, nor aspire to be, I've only had a few chances to ride around. My favorite car is the Toyota Tacoma. Its fast, good for loners like me, carries a lot of gear, and has a smooth ride.

Edited by Cap'n

The Humvee. Louder than an SUV, slower than an SUV, and lacks GPS, but is slightly more bullet resistant (at least that's been my experience) and is still great off-road.

Apart from that... bicycle!

For collecting loot and storing items and other general things mine would be the URAL.

But for just cruising around chernarus and having a nice joyride, i would say the sedan.

Edited by GOD™

SUV

Me and my partner drive around pretending to be one of these guys:

mibtoon.jpg

Blasting alien zombies and filthy bandit insurgents.

The Range Rover seams to be my favorite vehicle so far, but I'll use anything I can find.

That Huey! it's not a car but flying at 0 altitude is close enough to driving for me :)

White offroad is all mine baby my beanz in the back with my hunting rifle hmmmm hm hm

Scooby van. It was my first and we had so many battles for it on our old server

So, I was just curious what everyone's favorite ride is. Since I'm not a loot hoarder, nor aspire to be, I've only had a few chances to ride around. My favorite car is the Toyota Tacoma. Its fast, good for loners like me, carries a lot of gear, and has a smooth ride.

I'm pretty sure it's a Hilux. But that would probably be mine as well.

• Like 1

I really like the blue van, and the green military offroad.

UAZ for me every time. Nice and quick, easy to hide and can carry 7 people.

Edited by Fraggle

UAZ . good item and person capacity . going 86 on road and 54 off-road makes it great vehicle for scavenging and vainishing into the forest .

Hello there

The bicycle conquers all! Bow to it's amazing speed both on and off road! Shake your fist in anger at its silentness!

It's a splendid thing. A bugger to use in first person though, especially off road. But it's my preferred form of transport.

*Fun Fact* I used to own a Dutch WW2 Rocket launching Anti tank Bicycle. (did i mention that before?)

Rgds

LoK

Ural or UAZ. I really like the Motorbikes too though I usually hit a zed and fuck the wheels up within a few minutes of getting on one.

My favorite has to be the URAL, its great off road and on road and has loads of space to hold anything that you are going to find when going on a loot run.