Sign in to follow this  
Henryllex~

An animation idea when logging in the world to give inmersion.

Reading a blog about dayz, and how a survivor would appear on the coast, this idea came to my mind.

What if we appeared in the coast like if we where unconcious, then get awake, and a animation of standing up, ya know, like a little cinematic. And when you log in in a forest lets say, old fields, we appear like sleeping, then get awake, get our weapons ready and get back on track?

It probably wont be added in the Mod, but for the SA i think it would be a great addition for inmersion.

Those are my thoughts, what are yours?

• Like 1

I think its a nice feature for spawning new, but i dont want something like this everytime i log in.

I played 3-4h today and got kicked at least 10 times because of bugs. Especially when you are in a car this is annoying enough so i dont want to wait even longer until i can continue.

Edited by /rne
  • Like 2

I think its a nice feature for spawning new, but i dont want something like this everytime i log in.

I played 3-4h today and got kicked at least 10 times because of bugs. Especially when you are in a car this is annoying enough so i dont want to wait even longer until i can continue.

You get my beans purely for your avatar lol! Loved it!

• Like 2

You get my beans purely for your avatar lol! Loved it!

i've stolen it here, all credit goes to this guy. :D

• Like 1

In the latest patch notes there was something about an intro I think.

What about if you log in a car?

wake up in the backseat with Fraggle?

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 1

Sounds good. Just something simple like beginning in the seated position using your backpack as a seat, your primary weapon leaning next to it. You take a few seconds to stretch your legs, put on your pack and ready your weapon. There is a small impact on gameplay here, you don't want to take 10 seconds to ready yourself in a high PvP area.

Sounds good. Just something simple like beginning in the seated position using your backpack as a seat, your primary weapon leaning next to it. You take a few seconds to stretch your legs, put on your pack and ready your weapon. There is a small impact on gameplay here, you don't want to take 10 seconds to ready yourself in a high PvP area.

Only to wake up in someone else's base.