rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

I spawned in "wilderness" and after 3 hours (yes, 3 hours) of running I'm 2 map lengths away from nearest city and no more food. There goes my NVGs and other shit I barely managed to get...

Rocket you need to change the space a flashlight takes in the backpack. Its wayyyy to big at the moment. One or max 2 space should be enough.

Awsome news Rocket ;)

You gotta add a knife as a melee though....cos everyone knows you run faster with one in your hand!!!

Rocket you need to change the space a flashlight takes in the backpack. Its wayyyy to big at the moment. One or max 2 space should be enough.

Oh god yes, this.

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

A handgun or flashlight takes up 5 slots, but a jerry can takes up 3...What a crazy country Chernarus is!

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

Really?!

Half-life reference! =P jk

guys how are going to kill zombies/people by pressing G and then right clicking on the hatched ICON? its just a woodcutting animation!

it is only logical

I didn't read anything in those patch notes about having to open your gear menu to swing the damned hatchet, I do however see that it says you must right click it in your inventory to DROP it. Could you please tell me where you acuired this information?

Melee weapons, i think i can speak for the community when i say this;

"YUSSSS!".

* [NEW] Mob introduced: Headcrab (use crowbar for massive damage)

Wow, melee weapons, thats amazing but how its even going to work?

I hope this isn't a joke. It would be totally awesome. Or, better yet. How about a a board with a rusty nail in it!?