rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

is it normal that i spawn without a weapon? oO

You really had to ask that? :rolleyes:

Go and read some patch notes ffs.

is it normal that i spawn without a weapon? oO

nicht soviel hurrpadurpaa machen,mehr patchnotes lesen

Will this resolve the crippling unplayable frame rate that thousands are experiencing?. I mean i was running 45 FPS before the patch, now its like 4-7, and completely unplayable.

What can i do?.

:huh:

Will this resolve the crippling unplayable frame rate that thousands are experiencing?. I mean i was running 45 FPS before the patch' date=' now its like 4-7, and completely unplayable.

What can i do?.

:huh:

[/quote']

Try another server.

I imagine it iwll fix it as its a server issue and im guess due to the loot and zombies spawning etc.

Most servers that restart regular arnt effect by it so much, ones that are left days without a restart tend to be the ones that give u 5fps..

Nope' date=' it was a clientside issue. Memory trampling. Very good find by sickboy. Only appeared with the latest beta clients for some reason. Working on it.

[/quote']

All this goodness. LIKE A BAWZ.

I spent the last hour joining servers, and all had 10 or less fps. Had 45 or better two weeks ago.

Nope' date=' it was a clientside issue. Memory trampling. Very good find by sickboy. Only appeared with the latest beta clients for some reason. Working on it.

[/quote']

So that means me and my friend arent the only ones experiencing this crippling unplayable FPS?.

When will it be fixed?, i dont understand how so many servers can be full and operational with so many people having so much trouble.

So we are not alone in the terrible FPS since patch?.

[/quote']

So that means me and my friend arent the only ones experiencing this crippling unplayable FPS?.

When will it be fixed?, i dont understand how so many servers can be full and operational with so many people having so much trouble.

So we are not alone in the terrible FPS since patch?.

Correct. I am sure rocket is aware of the fps issue. You are not alone. There have been other threads, and it has been mentioned repeatedly in this very thread.

camo clothing causes me to go into ocean.

Little bit of a problem with Melee. Hit them and the infected fly up in the air for 50 meters then down. Fus do rah!

I'm sorry. But can you leave this in? Just for once? :V Just for this hotfix? Come on. You know you wanna take it out next patch...

few complaints:

1) nothing ever spawns anymore since 1.7.1.1 ... literally.

2) not having side stream or a way to communicate is a terrible gaming experience.

3) you bleed waaaay to much from zombies now, 1 little tap and your bleeding.

Please read the first post.. Please.. I beg of you.

Just read, these horrific oblivious posts are killing me.

Keep up to date with what Rocket it saying, save yourself the derp-ish appearance when you ask about things that are already in the loop.

Prone Nerf was something you did. And you never REVERTED it FULLY. Fix it.

Ok, we've matched your CD key using your IP. We're currently working on the Dayz specific ban hammer and will be rolled out in the next update of the server and central db code. You'll be our "alpha tester". Remember people, participating in DayZ is privilege, not a right, we don't need that attitude.

Im just wondering if we can expect this within a few hours or a few days? Reason being I can't find any food anywhere.

It should be released soon. They are working on it right now. Just be patient.