Arma III Alpha lite [ GIVE AWAY ]

I'd like one just to test out the game. Would be sweet to win a contest of some type too. I never seem to win any of these.....let's make it a 1st!!!

• Like 1

ME ME ME! Please!! Choose me!! xD I want this game a lot!! I can give you some dota keys that i have too if you want.. ;)

Hello im just a random guy from Scotland, ive played Arma with my mates for many years long before dayz hit the scene.

Would be nice to get my hands on this alpha to get in some quality gaming, right into the wee hours of the night.

Steam user name - skesoul

A - All

R - Reload

M - Man

A - Ahead

3 - 300m

Peace Fae Scotland.

ps: William Your heart is Free have the courage to follow it.

Edited by skesoul

I would really appreciate a code, not sure if my pc could run it as its quite a beastly game and this would help make sure.

If you pick me thanks! My steam name is CoolCain10

Edited by CoolCain10

And God said..."Let Inception. have the code!".

And God said..."Let Inception. have the code!".

And Meik0 replied..."There is no God, therefore you will not get a code"

And Meik0 replied..."There is no God, therefore you will not get a code"

I am God.

I'd enjoy an alpha code if any of you still have one to spare. Thanks in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to buy ARMA 3 SUPPORTER EDITION the And It has 3 ARMA 3 ALPHA lite invites in it. And I don't want the the invites to go to waste so tell me If you want them and I will gift them to you through steam. when they come out obviously. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to get a invite to the ARMA 3 alpha lite you just need to say you want It in the comments. I will be picking randomly. :P

i will get the codes on Mar 5 and i will give them away on [ Mar 14 ] because they wont work till then :/

Right on my brutha, nice to see generous people these days.

Right on my brutha, nice to see generous people these days.

Nice user name, my tag in BF3 is Kyuss!

Thank you! I really need one or two if possible alpha access key! Would like to play some missions with my mate!XD

BTW its my first post ever! :P Steam ID: Nuclear Rabbit

Edited by Usavich_Rabbit

I definitely would like one! That'd be amazing! It looks like a huge leap over the ArmA II. Even though ArmA II is already amazing!

Edited by mick17

I purchased ArmA III this evening. Take me out of the drawing if you want. If I still somehow win, I'll give it away again I suppose.

Good luck!

Im going to buy ARMA 3 SUPPORTER EDITION the And It has 3 ARMA 3 ALPHA lite invites in it. And I don't want the the invites to go to waste so tell me If you want them and I will gift them to you through steam. when they come out obviously. :D

i now have the supporter edition ;)