elf cakes

Anyone found a machete yet?

i saw that in the recent update, they added machete's at a melee weapon. i'm yet to see one, and all the servers i've asked on say the same. has anyone actually found one yet?

• Like 1

I've been searching it the entire day today, and worked my way into every single larger and small city on the map, not to mention the airfields, barracks, military loots, and stuff.

:|

• Like 1

i found some trail mix on a dead admin i killed, if that helps?

• Like 1

i found some trail mix on a dead admin i killed, if that helps?

Probably spawned himself to check how it looks :3

Must have hit eight or nine Deer Stands last night, didn't find a single one. Ditto when searching four or five supermarkets today. Loads of barns too.

Must have been luck... My first deerstand greeted me with a shiny metal object blinking in my direction.... I haven't given it out of hand since.

Fuck the hatchet!

• Like 1

Must have been luck... My first deerstand greeted me with a shiny metal object blinking in my direction.... I haven't given it out of hand since.

Fuck the hatchet!

oh wow so they exist?! awesome! that's all i wanted to know

I suppose the next question i'm dying to know is 'is it a better melee than the hatchet?' Or the same. Appreciate the whole melee thing is a bit of a programming fudge anyway.....

you should post a picture of the machete, Ive yet to find one as well and would at least like to see what it looks like.

I haz toilet paper. ....fear me...

if it means anything, i have 2 urals full of toilet paper :'3

Edited by VisionTwelve
  • Like 2

Fuck the hatchet!

yeah i think a screenshot or something would be nice, i'd like to see what the thing looks like!

also is the machete a pistol or a rifle weapon? I found a razor and tp too anyone know what they are for in game?

They're the new 'trash' :)

Found Trail Mix today at Electro Supermarket! :D

I found a machete in a deer stand. It's a nice weapon, looks great though not entirely happy with the way it's held (picture how the hatchet is held). One hit kill on zombies and I broke my clan members leg with one hit.

Edit: It fits in the primary slot when not on your tool belt.

Edited by Zypha

I found a machete in a deer stand. It's a nice weapon, looks great though not entirely happy with the way it's held (picture how the hatchet is held). One hit kill on zombies and I broke my clan members leg with one hit.

Edit: It fits in the primary slot when not on your tool belt.

PICTURE OR GTFO

• Like 1

Seriously I have yet to find any video footage or screen shot footage of the Quiver in inventory or the Machete ingame... and I havent had the time to get on and try and find one myself! someone please post a picture! I need to live vicariously through you guys until I can get the time to play!

killed a guy with it....thought it was spawned in *facepalm*hs2nU.jpg

also just read this

[NEW] - Crossbow Quiver added - 6 arrow mag size.

- New melee weapon: Machete - (Farm - Hunting)

* [uPDATED] - AI behavour updated to try making them zigzag less.

* [uPDATED] - Players will now drop empty cans after consumption to nearest lootpile or creates new one.

* [FIXED] - Zeds will no longer magically hit players just becuase there within 3 meters. ( Zeds can no longer dmg without running the attack animations. (running into zeds will no longer dmg the player))

That's a crowbar phasing into the floor...

Fooled me for a second there, you don't have my beans. Hehehe. Someone get a pic! I have no time for DayZ at the moment but I'm curious to see it.