r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.6.1 Bug List

Current Bug list

1. Update manual bolt reloading sound in weapons like CZ 550, M24
  2. When clicking Boil Water multiple times, you get duped boiled canteens.
  3. Changing Skins with melee weapons remove's ammo.
  4. Tents/Vehicles not saving - Re-added Manual save option to next patch (peace of mind), We are unable to recreate using official hive
  5. Vehicles Repair Issues. - Fixed
  6. Hero Skin tp issue - Fixed
  7. Quivers aren't adding arrows properly. (Reports of quivers/arrows dropping to floor) - Fixed
  8. Lower trash food hp gains. - Fixed
  9. Mi-17 seat issue. - Unable to recreate
  10. Logout Timeout issue - Unable to recreate (Added 20 seconds onto the timeout timer, until we can get more info on whats happening for some servers)
  11. Login issue - Spawn into seagull before Failed disconnect child 103 - Unable to recreate

Not a bug

Script Restrictions are not issues with DayZ Server admins must update filters.

https://code.google....browse/filters/

Before posting a bug report plz make sure to give as much info as you can this should include the details of the server you was on. This will help identify issue's with 3rd party scripts to allow us to forward server admins where they need for help.

• Like 3

Script Restriction #20 when try to eat :emptycan:

Cannot confirm. I eat a lot, different food and was ok. My Battleye was maunally updated. Maybe it's server connected.

• When changing skin to ghilie, I had "pain animation". Red screen, my avatar screaming, but rest working well (changing ghilie). If this scream others around can hear, I think it is worse.
  • I saw in supermarket Coyote and Survival bckpc in same place, interpenetrating models
  • too many razors everywhere instead of usable lot
  • not a big deal, but this big food bag like a 50kg dog food looks weird and I found few in barracks instead of military lot. Thats bad.
  • another one small issue - corn food is less energetic than beans. I think, Rocket knew what he was doing putting here beans. It is most energetic food and it can "real" heal you a little, where chips are trash food.

It is happening in DE servers

Yeah it seems to only happen on DE servers, most others seem to be fine with me other than spawning in the air, and respawning on the coast with my gear lol.

• Like 1

I'm getting kicked for 20# no matter what server I join, irregardless of locale, is this definitely server side?

• When changing skin to ghilie, I had "pain animation". Red screen, my avatar screaming, but rest working well (changing ghilie). If this scream others around can hear, I think it is worse.
  • I saw in supermarket Coyote and Survival bckpc in same place, interpenetrating models
  • too many razors everywhere instead of usable lot
  • not a big deal, but this big food bag like a 50kg dog food looks weird and I found few in barracks instead of military lot. Thats bad.
  • another one small issue - corn food is less energetic than beans. I think, Rocket knew what he was doing putting here beans. It is most energetic food and it can "real" heal you a little, where chips are trash food.

Lol when I first saw the MRE i laughed so hard, it was larger than my backpack. Found it in a firestation, you said you found it in the barracks instead military loot? That is one of the places it's supposed to spawn.

• Like 2

Yeah it seems to only happen on DE servers, most others seem to be fine with me other than spawning in the air, and respawning on the coast with my gear lol.

Only happens on DE servers and only when i have hero skin.
  • Like 1

Can we get info about the server your playing on ?

If you were asking about the post I made, I play on a lot of server, usually whatever day servers I can find. Usually I am fine when I join the game, but more than five times now I have spawned in the air above the ocean, and then respawned on the coast. I keep all my gear but it is annoying having to run back and forth. It only happens when i join and switch from the survivor skin, to the hero skin.

• Like 2

Lol when I first saw the MRE i laughed so hard, it was larger than my backpack. Found it in a firestation, you said you found it in the barracks instead military loot? That is one of the places it's supposed to spawn.

Moreover, I found in one barrack 8 bags of MRE. I see, military lot drop rate will be even worse now :P

I'm getting kicked for 20# no matter what server I join, irregardless of locale, is this definitely server side?

I should also say, its when i eat or drink anything, and happened when i fired the crossbow.

Yes, that's for the server admins to set up. They are using old script filters on a new DayZ version.

That has nothing to do with DayZ code and everything to do with their serverside battleye setup.

Yes, that's for the server admins to set up. They are using old script filters on a new DayZ version.

That has nothing to do with DayZ code and everything to do with their serverside battleye setup.

So essentially I just need to sit and wait?

Played on DE, US & UK servers today and in every one I would get kicked for eating and drinking, also what are the razors used for?

• Like 2

Dayz.st server in Holland : when I hit a Z with the crossbow, I can pickup two wooden arrows from the Z body.

Moreover, I found in one barrack 8 bags of MRE. I see, military lot drop rate will be even worse now :P

Wow 8 that does seem a little messed up. Maybe they will have a fix out soon, and have the loot spawning correctly.

Played on DE, US & UK servers today and in every one I would get kicked for eating and drinking, also what are the razors used for?

The razors are just trash loot like tin cans, and toilet paper.

Dayz.st server in Holland : when I hit a Z with the crossbow, I can pickup two wooden arrows from the Z body.

pssst - lucky you

but. It was in his head or gears? Second strait?

Do you eat MRE all only once? 50 kgs?

:beans:

Me not, but she can!

very-fat-woman-eating1.jpg

Edited by Dudeist