Man vs Wild

Traders and Traitors List

Heathcz -1

This kid ask for my M40A3 in a few days ago, in these days I keep ask him when should we trade? He reply me "tomorrow" everytime.

Finally, He reply me " I want to cancel it...."

He wasted me for a long time for keeping the M40A3 on my backpack and ignore some other players that really want to trade it.

Heathcz -1

This kid ask for my M40A3 in a few days ago, in these days I keep ask him when should we trade? He reply me "tomorrow" everytime.

He wasted me for a long time for keeping the M40A3 on my backpack and ignore some other players that really want to trade it.

Are you serious? Since you call me "kid" it shows up how unrespectful you are, the whole time u try to get as50 of me even though I am offering you only the nvgs, and I am the kid nice. I am really disgusted by your personality. Its everyones decision if he wants to make the trade or cancel it, I managed to find one m40a3 so I just cancelled the trade. And stop being so offended, calling me I was messing up with you when you were just pumped for my AS50 you were trying to get the whole time

Just traded with BigJames89, went smooth even thou the location was a bit hostile with random gunshots nearby ^^

+1!

Heathcz -1

I know that feeling I have delt with people like that over my trading time also, but it is ultimately your decision, you didn't have to trade with him. If both of you had logged into a game, spent some time trying to find each other, then he would reply tomorrow and this had happened multiple times I will deduct him, but if this is not the case Heathcz will not be getting negative rep.

If there is information that I missed or I am not knowing of please let me know or send me a pm if you still have concerns.

Tiger wont be making an account here at this moment apparently -.-

Well how did you trade with him, or find him?

I know that feeling I have delt with people like that over my trading time also, but it is ultimately your decision, you didn't have to trade with him. If both of you had logged into a game, spent some time trying to find each other, then he would reply tomorrow and this had happened multiple times I will deduct him, but if this is not the case Heathcz will not be getting negative rep.

If there is information that I missed or I am not knowing of please let me know or send me a pm if you still have concerns.

Actually, When I saw his account is online, I told him many time "I'm online now, where are you?" At that moment I was still keep online in game and wait for his reply.

I asked his 5 times about his location or the time that he can online.

Of course I had ask his about the trade of his AS50, but the when I reply his offer of my M40A3, I said " I can trade it with you, I am looking for NVG/AS50/RF." I didn't force him to use his AS50 to trade with my M40A3.

1)Sent 23 April 2013 - 07:43 PM(GMT+8)

2)Sent 26 April 2013 - 08:54 PM(GMT+8)

3)Sent Yesterday, 06:56 PM(GMT+8)

4)Sent Yesterday, 08:58 PM(GMT+8)

5)Sent Yesterday, 09:22 PM(GMT+8)

Edited by dennishung

Sent Yesterday, 05:24 PM

If you don't want to trade, ok I'll trade with other peoples

This is what dennishung wrote to me yesterday, since that he allowed me to cancel the trade, more like made me to. Since that, he cannot have any permission to blame me for cancelling the trade. I think this is enough

Actually, When I saw his account is online, I told him many time "I'm online now, where are you?" At that moment I was still keep online in game and wait for his reply.

I asked his 5 times about his location or the time that he can online.

Of course I had ask his about the trade of his AS50, but the when I reply his offer of my M40A3, I said " I can trade it with you, I am looking for NVG/AS50/RF." I didn't force him to use his AS50 to trade with my M40A3.

1)Sent 23 April 2013 - 07:43 PM(GMT+8)

2)Sent 26 April 2013 - 08:54 PM(GMT+8)

3)Sent Yesterday, 06:56 PM(GMT+8)

4)Sent Yesterday, 08:58 PM(GMT+8)

5)Sent Yesterday, 09:22 PM(GMT+8)

These are steam messages? or pm's? Edited by Man vs Wild

Well dennis it looks like you canceled the trade, not Heath.

I ask him "If you don't want to trade, ok I'll trade with other peoples", because I wait him for a long time, I need to know what he think.

He reply me "hey sorry i'm cancelling it"

Is it still looks like I canceled the trade?

If I want to cancel the trade I also no need to ask him anymore, I just need to reply him "Sorry I don't need it."

I ask him "If you don't want to trade, ok I'll trade with other peoples", because I wait him for a long time, I need to know what he think.

He reply me "hey sorry i'm cancelling it"

Is it still looks like I canceled the trade?

If I want to cancel the trade I also no need to ask him anymore, I just need to reply him "Sorry I don't need it."

Please pm me the full conversation link.

ok I sent it

Well I couldn't view it but anyway, I don't think I will -1 him, this was not even done ingame it was all forum pm's you said you were fine with trading with other people, not all trades go through, that doesn't mean they were bad trades, some of my trades didn't go through when I traded.

:( I just want to say Justice hadn't been done, If you keep think I was the guy that accuse an innocent person groundlessly.

I will prove it later, I will send the evidence to you. I just need to comfirm is "Do u trust me?"

I quite disappointed about this unfair result

:( I just want to say Justice hadn't been done, If you keep think I was the guy that accuse an innocent person groundlessly.

I will prove it later, I will send the evidence to you. I just need to comfirm is "Do u trust me?"

Please don't take it as a biased result, its just the whole idea of a -1 was actual ingame occurances. (I do trust you, but I would like to see the PM's one way or another.)

Wow are you really crying over this? Justice hadnt been done? Justice doesnt need to be done, cause there is literally nothing so awful you gotta start whining about on forums. AND the most sad thing about this is, that you cant talk to me, you cant try to solve your problem with me, you have to spit on me, calling me kid, when the whole time the only one whos behaving like a kid and total pussy is you. Shame yourself.

Wow are you really crying over this? Justice hadnt been done? Justice doesnt need to be done, cause there is literally nothing so awful you gotta start whining about on forums. AND the most sad thing about this is, that you cant talk to me, you cant try to solve your problem with me, you have to spit on me, calling me kid, when the whole time the only one whos behaving like a kid and total pussy is you. Shame yourself.

Please respect yourself and your behavior, I am telling the truth, you are kid. Do you know what is Justice?

If you don't know, go to afghanistan and learn it.

Actually, I get you many chances, and I had ask you many times, but you don't reply me directly, I try to solve the problem, but you evade the problem.

Edited by dennishung

Can you login my account and see my message?

I really would rather not do that

Please, both of you I would rather we resolve this maturely.

Hello there

Don't make me get involved.

Work this out.

Firstly remember it's only a game and if you are +/- 1 in the scheme of things it really doesn't matter. Having one bad trade incident hardly excludes you from the community.

No more personal insults please.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Having one bad trade incident hardly excludes you from the community.