Man vs Wild

Traders and Traitors List

its not the supercow, its the ALPHA cow

Edited by Heathcz

its not the supercow, its the ALPHA cow

+1 Heath, managed to kill the supercow that ate 8 M9SD shots for me.

Glad you managed to get him, Updated!

Updated Hunts 55 welcome to the list

Edited by Man vs Wild

Updated Hunts 55 welcome to the list

Thanks, although I believe I should have +2 since I did a trade with Rozzok a while back but it didn't seem to get documented. The thread is here if you want to look: http://dayzmod.com/f...rading-service/ Edited by Hunts55

Thanks, although I believe I should have +2 since I did a trade with Rozzok a while back but it didn't seem to get documented. The thread is here if you want to look: http://dayzmod.com/f...rading-service/

Right I remember that now, I don't think you had 15 posts which is why I didn't add you, although I may be wrong, anyways here's you extra rep.

+1 DaveAzoicer nice guy and smooth trade :)

i need to get more post so let him get his +1 dont i? (if i remember correctly...)

+1 DaveAzoicer nice guy and smooth trade :)

i need to get more post so let him get his +1 dont i? (if i remember correctly...)

I think that so is supposed to be a "to", and if it is yes you need more posts just don't spam :)

I think that so is supposed to be a "to", and if it is yes you need more posts just don't spam :)

yes sir it should have been a "to" ;-)

• Like 1

DaveAzoicer +1

always a pleasure doing business with you.

• Like 1

Heroic Praetorian +1

And +1 again if it didn't count to himself before. Since I forgot to add it back then :P

• Like 1

Updated! Good Work everyone, I was starting to get a bit bored :) Beans for all!

• Like 3

Updated! Good Work everyone, I was starting to get a bit bored :) Beans for all!

Sorry for that ;-) im working on gathering my "team" back together so we can occupy you ;-)

Besides that, just read that Nicklamer did a trade, wasnt he the guy wich ripped of someone a while ago?

Just wondering that he has no -1

Sorry for that ;-) im working on gathering my "team" back together so we can occupy you ;-)

Besides that, just read that Nicklamer did a trade, wasnt he the guy wich ripped of someone a while ago?

Just wondering that he has no -1

Which page is it on? if you remember?

NIcklamer, now that Swordsworn has refreshed my memory someone did seem to have a problem with you in a trade, you will be receiving a -1. (If you feel like there is something that was not known of please pm me with any comments or questions.) You will still be able to get +1's on your trading record though. :)

Edited by Man vs Wild