Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

Sorry for the slight delay folks, a long weekend.

Updated,

lol hall of fame. Feeling so proud right now, although it is just a video game. btw im not playing anymore so it will be awesome if someone can take over my business, or ill see you guys in the standalone!

Same story here, I stopped playing about a month ago, waiting for the standalone.

I'll see you there.

As for maxamillion12345, unfortunetly I do not accept group rep, and all of the vouches were directed as a group.

Dealing with reputation as a group is quite problematic, I am sure you know why, so you will have to forgive me for not counting those.

Even with 0 motivation now at 1st place... Who want to trade on Vilayer "DayZChernarus" private hive? Will play only there from now.

Made a trade with pecadillo a while back...friendly guy! +1

Edited by Man vs Wild

Traded with a military zombie down near the southern barracks. I gave him a few stanag rounds for a bandage. Great guy. Didn't speak but nonetheless a good person. Unfortunately he died somehow

• Like 2

I have traded a DMR with dennishung, deal went good! Only trading location was a bit unfortunate, it was near a deer stand so we were attacked by zeds from time to time xD But other than that, everything went pretty smooth :)

+1 dennishung

http://dayzmod.com/f...king-for-a-dmr/

Edited by Norinco

AWESOME trade with Kazuma. It's my first trade and it was L85AWS for 4 tents, the legend gave me 5 tents, a ghille and a coyote backpack. +1 EPIC dude

Edited by Williamp321
  • Like 1

Big +1 for Kazuma. when server log-in was not working on my end he was very patient in finding a server for us. i traded 5 DMR mags for NVG and Rangefinder! +1 TY Kazuma

• Like 1

+1 to Kazuma

He gave me some M9SD mags and a Ghillie for a SVD Camo.

• Like 1

Kopss +1(99912932913914912). This guy is so fkin amazing. He has given me a lot of food and stuff like camo. Really - he's awesome.