Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

The only way for you to get on the list is by someone else who already traded with you and will "vouch" for you.

Good luck mate :)

+1 for TankFodder, traded my DMR for his M4A3 and went well. Also hoping to get a +1 for me too as I need some trade rep.

+1 for TankFodder, traded my DMR for his M4A3 and went well. Also hoping to get a +1 for me too as I need some trade rep.

+1 For XOLiD. Trade went quick and easy, no hassle

Updated, welcome to the list :D

Successful trade here.

Met with Twonk for first time on his server of choice, we found a tent on a site that we were going to trade in. We agreed to put everything in tent and trade trough it that way. Somehow, M4 Holo despawned when he has put it in tent so I told him he can take all my stuff and just come back later with M4. Few hours afterwards he came back with M4 and 203 rounds. Perfect trade!

Kryvian +1

Miroslav +1

Hello,

+1 to oshnatour1, we met at the server of his choice, tent set up at open field, went smooth. Would trade again with him, no worries.

Greets,

G

Hello,

+1 to oshnatour1, we met at the server of his choice, tent set up at open field, went smooth. Would trade again with him, no worries.

Greets,

G

Updated.

Had a great trade with a player named Reo, my rangefinders for his ghillie - back when they were rare.

Couldnt quite track his name.

Gafa added by confirmation of oshnatour1 who also added a -1 to our famous backstabber boo.

oshnatour1 +1

- safe trade, everything went fine, thank you oshnatour1

Updated, waiting for a confirmation from his side.

Thank you and come again :P

(oshnatour1)

Great trade, trustfull person (we had adventure with coast kicking, no problem with it tho!) person really deserving a beanz : ] Cheers for the ghillies mate!

Edited by Sayres

(oshnatour1)

Great trade, trustfull person (we had adventure with coast kicking, no problem with it tho!) person really deserving a beanz : ] Cheers for the ghillies mate!

I was going to ask who's omar :P

Good thing that you edited it.

Waiting for his confirmation of the deal, thank you for your cooperation :D

Oh wow, looks like my name made it up here from the original post. Must have been through my Freeside Trading rep. I support this thread and am giving it a free bump!

If anyone has traded w/ me in the past, feel free to leave feedback here or at my freeside post .

Had a successful trade with RazorWire. Took us a bit, finding a right server and meeting up. No ambush waiting, no guns pulled, etc.

L85A2 for a pair of ghillie suits.

Waiting for a confirmation from RazorWire.

Added both Impossible & Alwin

Welcome to the list :D

Oh wow, looks like my name made it up here from the original post. Must have been through my Freeside Trading rep. I support this thread and am giving it a free bump!

If anyone has traded w/ me in the past, feel free to leave feedback here or at my freeside post .

Yap, I scanned the freeside rep forum :P

Thank you for the bump and support.

Updated, waiting for his confirmation.

Thank you for your cooperation, and the bump, I panicked little bit :P

Come again.

Confirmed.

Edited by DancingBear
  • Like 1

did a successful trade a while back with [Logistic]tsyn and 5 other members of their clan so +1 for them.

it was their 6 to my 1 in a barn, we were in their ts3 and everything went 100% smoothly.

(as a side note, thanks for starting this thread. definitely needed!)