r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6 Update

I cannot see the code because you keep it private, and now I know why. I bet you anything this guy used the same animation by the sound of it.

No one has every stopped you from having access. Just shout as for the animation i'm pretty sure its an arma 2 default one seems there's only a few.

http://community.bis...ki/ArmA2:_Moves

ActsPercMrunSlowWrflDf_TumbleOver - (Evasive) Running forward, fall onto face, get back up and continue

AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_ActsPpneMstpSlowWrflDr_GrenadeEscape - (Evasive) Running to right, then falling heavily on side,

• Like 1

No one has every stopped you from having access. Just shout as for the animation i'm pretty sure its an arma 2 default one seems there's only two.

http://community.bis...ki/ArmA2:_Moves

ActsPercMrunSlowWrflDf_TumbleOver - (Evasive) Running forward, fall onto face, get back up and continue

AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_ActsPpneMstpSlowWrflDr_GrenadeEscape - (Evasive) Running to right, then falling heavily on side,

I will wait for the release to look up the code and to make my case, not that I mind too much in this particular case, but it pisses me off that people keep nicking our ideas and code then pass as their own. Also, I ain't gonna drop on my knees and beg you to give me access to your private github.

I will wait for the release to look up the code and to make my case, not that I mind too much in this particular case, but it pisses me off that people keep nicking our ideas and code then pass as their own. Also, I ain't gonna drop on my knees and beg you to give me access to your private github.

Stop bringing it up then :-) If you wont access just ask if not no point keep bringing it up.

_unit playmove ActsPercMrunSlowWrflDf_TumbleOver

or if you need the if also

if ((_dmg > 0.3) and (_ammo == "zombie")) then {

if ((direction player - direction zed < 1) and (direction player - direction zed > -1)) then {

give or take dident have time to lookup the exact numbers but give or take

Stop bringing it up then :-) If you wont access just ask if not no point keep bringing it up.

_unit playmove ActsPercMrunSlowWrflDf_TumbleOver

or if you need the if also

if ((_dmg > 0.3) and (_ammo == "zombie")) then {

if ((direction player - direction zed < 1) and (direction player - direction zed > -1)) then {

give or take dident have time to lookup the exact numbers but give or take

As I said I will wait for the release, no biggie. But until then good job I kept the thread on the forums with changes we were making to the server:

http://dayzmad.com/f....php?f=15&t=505

I have this guy all over the server logs recently. So what are the chances that the exactly same feature we had for months finds its way to the mod after this guy who is on your team plays on our server for few days. Yes the animation you posted is identical to the one we use however it is not the only animation that looks like someone falls down being pushed from behind. This will do the trick too AmovPercMrunSlowWrflDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon but why bother if someone already done it, right? Anyway you remember why you and me fell out, so you understand when your team members go on my server and then you end up with our features it bothers me.

Edited by Killzone_Kid

As i say let me know if the 3 lines of code are taken from you. Ill go from that point then.

• Like 1

As i say let me know if the 3 lines of code are taken from you. Ill go from that point then.

lines you posted? no, they don't make much sense either.

lines you posted? no, they don't make much sense either.

Long as they don't match that's all i needed to know Thanks

• Like 2

As I said I will wait for the release, no biggie. But until then good job I kept the thread on the forums with changes we were making to the server:

http://dayzmad.com/f....php?f=15&t=505

I have this guy all over the server logs recently. So what are the chances that the exactly same feature we had for months finds its way to the mod after this guy who is on your team plays on our server for few days. Yes the animation you posted is identical to the one we use however it is not the only animation that looks like someone falls down being pushed from behind. This will do the trick too AmovPercMrunSlowWrflDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon but why bother if someone already done it, right? Anyway you remember why you and me fell out, so you understand when your team members go on my server and then you end up with our features it bothers me.

Why is it such a bad thing if they're taking inspiration from your server to improve the mod? Knocking someone over isn't "your" idea, dipshit. You're modifying on the Arma 2 game, on top of a huge mod that you didn't even build, and on top of that... you're being a dick about it.

He made it clear. If you want access to look at the code, ask him for it. If you're not going to take him up on that, you're just being combative for the sake of doing it. You're not trying to improve the community, you're not trying to make the mod better, and you're not doing anything productive. In fact, you're doing the opposite. Trying to stifle innovation, just because you want your server to be the only kid on the block with features that were originally thought up from people long before you ever got around to writing the half a dozen lines of code for it.

• Like 4

Why is it such a bad thing if they're taking inspiration from your server to improve the mod? Knocking someone over isn't "your" idea, dipshit. You're modifying on the Arma 2 game, on top of a huge mod that you didn't even build, and on top of that... you're being a dick about it.

He made it clear. If you want access to look at the code, ask him for it. If you're not going to take him up on that, you're just being combative for the sake of doing it. You're not trying to improve the community, you're not trying to make the mod better, and you're not doing anything productive. In fact, you're doing the opposite. Trying to stifle innovation, just because you want your server to be the only kid on the block with features that were originally thought up from people long before you ever got around to writing the half a dozen lines of code for it.

I don't believe this is necessarily what is happening here. It seems there is more history to this than the current issue being discussed here. It's airing dirty laundry. If it turns out that the code is KK's, then I hope he gets proper credit for it. If it's not, then he can feel upset that vanilla DayZ has adopted a feature he came up with first, but that's about it. As he updates his code with vanilla DayZ code, some back flow seems legitimate even if it is simply an idea and not the code.

I keep hearing server admins state that they've improved on the DayZ code fixing - things that vanilla DayZ hasn't been able to address. And, I keep wondering why they don't give those fixes to the DayZ community.

Edited by entspeak
  • Like 1

I don't believe this is necessarily what is happening here. It seems there is more history to this than the current issue being discussed here. It's airing dirty laundry. If it turns out that the code is KK's, then I hope he gets proper credit for it. If it's not, then he can feel upset that vanilla DayZ has adopted a feature he came up with first, but that's about it. As he updates his code with vanilla DayZ code, some back flow seems legitimate even if it is simply an idea and not the code.

I keep hearing server admins state that they've improved on the DayZ code fixing - things that vanilla DayZ hasn't been able to address. And, I keep wondering why they don't give those fixes to the DayZ community.

There is no other history to this its just kk being himself. The lines have allready been shared and he says there not his so yea not much more needs to be said.

There is no other history to this its just kk being himself. The lines have allready been shared and he says there not his so yea not much more needs to be said.

KK being himself? What is that supposed to mean? Just because few lines of code you posted don't match my code doesn't mean he wasn't making it out of my code. I was gonna let it go, but seems like you want a bit of punch up. Fine, come release date I will post here again with my case.

KK being himself? What is that supposed to mean? Just because few lines of code you posted don't match my code doesn't mean he wasn't making it out of my code. I was gonna let it go, but seems like you want a bit of punch up. Fine, come release date I will post here again with my case.

No worry's kk Let me know how you get on. If you find anything different then whats posted plz let me know. In a pm

No worry's kk Let me know how you get on. If you find anything different then whats posted plz let me know. In a pm

PM? No man forget about PM, I have nothing to hide, but not you, with all your secrecy and elite Raz0r private github membership.

PM? No man forget about PM, I have nothing to hide, but not you, with all your secrecy and elite Raz0r private github membership.

lol as said its np let us know what your find.

• Like 1

QQ

OMG seriously Mr CantMakeCrossbowWork, stay away from it, you don't want to be Razors' dog when the shit will go down.

Edited by Killzone_Kid
  • Like 1

OMG seriously Mr CantMakeCrossbowWork, stay away from it, you don't want to be Razors' dog when the shit will go down.

OK, your getting boring now and have repeated yourself many times over. Whatever you say it's becoming very apparent via your posts (on this and other threads) that you have a personal problem with Razor. That's none of my business but can you keep the thread clear for others to post what they want now. We are all now well aware of you issues so no need to keep banging on about it. Cheers.

Edited by Fraggle

A bit biased are we? It all has been resolved after Razor asked to confirm the code he posted. Seems like someone cannot let it go and guess what it is not me.

Edited by Killzone_Kid
  • Like 2

A bit biased are we? It all has been resolved after Razor asked to confirm the code he posted. Seems like someone cannot let it go and guess what it is not me.

Bore off mate. You're simply looking for an argument now and you're not going to get one from me. Bias has nothing to do with it, I'm not even sure what you mean by that. Anyone with eyes can see that you've made your point and are now just being antagonistic.

This forum has many other users, some of them may want to post on this thread regarding the update so let them have a go. You have dominated this thread for ages now and have nothing original to post, it seems you're now just being argumentative for the sake of it.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Killzone has contributed more than anyone in this thread to dayz and arma 2 in general, except for razor of course.

People commenting on here don't even know what they are talking about, give it a rest!

Think people should show a little more respect to people who spend FREE time doing it.

Just because a moderators name appeared in game for an in game item, gives you no right to talk down to people.

It seems this forum went to shit anyway.

Edited by MessHall
  • Like 1

Thank for the feedback, I'll pass it on. Also thanks for proving my point.

• Like 2