r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6 Update

Does anyone know of a server that has its settings fixed, so I can have a go at this without being booted all the time?

So far i havent found one. None has it's filters sorted. Everytime i eat or drink i get kicked on nearly every server. I'll tell you in the shoutbox when i find one klesh :)

• Like 1

Next item added... Tissue Paper, for all the tears I see.

I love this update, read through the changelog while in my CS class and, if all the major changes with the Zeds work, I'll probably enjoy this immensely. Just gotta wait for those servers though...

-EDIT- @Jimeeh Not in regards to the question... Venomancer, FTW!

Edited by Farsight
  • Like 1

Epeen Monitor

Options > Controls > Change drop down menu to custom > Use action key 20 << edit this key

• Like 1

Everytime you eat you get kicked for script restriction 20 / Alot of people are now getting kicked for CreateVehicle Restriction 1

I can confirm this a lot on the server I use are being kicked for things like eating

Unless the pony food gets removed, I'm not going to play this anymore. What a way to ruin a cool update.

Really? You are a sad individual who lacks the ability to tolerate even the smallest thing.

Are you actually going to not play the whole mod because of one food? ONE can? No one is forcing you to pick it up.

I'm sorry, but your mentality towards this is abhorredly pathetic.

• Like 11

I don't like all the extra useless drinks/food. How do I even pronounce that? Waving your e-peen I see. Waving your e-peen is fine but this is ridiculous, and just clutters the already broken inventory system.

Edited by Spunk Mayo

I don't like all the extra useless drinks/food.

Why not?

• Like 1

Why not?

The food should pertain to Chernarus, not the mod devs and some friends. It's fine to wave your e-peen around a little but this is WAY beyond realistic. mZLY yZLY soda? How do I even pronounce that?

• Like 3

Unless the pony food gets removed, I'm not going to play this anymore. What a way to ruin a cool update.

If you can't stand one item (Derpy tins) why not designate yourself as Cheif Street Cleaner and spend your time removing as many as you can from Cherno (like a modern Barbera Woodhouse).

If you genuinely are unhappy, then make your case like an adult, no need to throw your toys out of the pram. Just tell the devs why you don't like it, it's as easy as that, they're listening.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 3

If you can't stand one item (Derpy tins) why not designate yourself as Cheif Street Cleaner and spend your time removing as many as you can from Cherno (like a modern Barbera Woodhouse).

Sounds like a big waste of time, to me. It would be cool, but to other players, they wouldn't know unless you told them, or they killed you, or something.

befilters (scripts.txt) :

5 createVehicle

add to end:

!"_item = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", position player, [], 0.0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];"

as temp solution of #20

I can confirm this fixed the BE kicks when players eat // drink on my server :)

• Like 1

outside of the tent issue and skin change issue(We cant recreate these atm). So far the main moaning has to do with new can models in the game. :-)

Why did you mess with the zombie hearing R4Z0R, zombies are deaf again man wtf?

The food should pertain to Chernarus, not the mod devs and some friends. It's fine to wave your e-peen around a little but this is WAY beyond realistic. mZLY yZLY soda? How do I even pronounce that?

wow you see guys doing here some stuff , i almost guess for free, especially for a free to download mod in their spare time....and you really dislike the idea that there is some form of tribute?

so if all their names would be translated into cyrillic that would be fine then?!

this tribute even came from us - the community

simply get over it

• Like 3

I presume you'd pronounce it "Mizzley Yizzley".

I see what you mean though, a slightly more post-soviet thematic version of the sodas and food would've be good. On the other hand, its a decent replacement for not being able to use the name brand stuff due to corporate PR silliness. Either way, it doesn't really kill it for me.

• Like 1

Should be an item named after Inception.

other than that, excellent work as usual!

Edited by FlamingDefibs

hmmm...some guy had one great idea, it was something about crimean sparkling wine or something like that, that stuff sounds ubercool! ;)

hmmm...some guy had one great idea, it was something about crimean sparkling wine or something like that, that stuff sounds ubercool! ;)

If you want it so much, why not try and design something cool to put on it? I made the logo for the trail mix, you could ask Elvaron or Joey nicely and send them a texture/logo and maybe they'll do it for you! :D

• Like 1

New update looks good, I like the additions of extra food, a new weapon sounds great, and it sounds like the Crossbow might be worth it abit more now that ammo can stack lol