r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6 Update

Are all the added food and drinks really an issue??

R4zor didnt do them himself and i believe he was approached with the new models by the community.

Look beyond and read the changelog - then go and try the mod out. Without these guys the mod would be dead and we would all be waiting for the SA with nothing to do.

Whining and moaning about how the mod is dead, blah blah blah....really some of you should reread your posts to see how childish you sound.

• Like 10

The FPS was not tidy ..

sometimes my FPS fell to 20!

I hate playing with lag, I run other games perfectly

I'll have to wait for the Standalone Dayz, unfortunately!

>:(

Great work on the Anti-teleport function. BUT you forgot to check if the player is switching skin because now I'm fucking stuck bouncing up and down in the debugzone and our servers console gets flooded with: "REVERT TELEPORT" every frame because the idiot who designed this system obviously didn't actually try and change skin with this shit. Did you even have in mind that upon skin change, your old playerobject is moved OUTSIDE THE MAP for a brief moment while the new one is created? No? OH and don't think that dying will fix the issue BECAUSE IT RESPAWNED ME IN THE SAME SPOT outside the map and keeps flooding the console.

Great testing, Great coding 10/10 would download again.

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 2

Zed's and Loot dosnt spawn for all players. and the server is crashing some times or your not able to connect

Edited by Basti1254

Cool your tits people. Razor's done a good job on fixing the core issues. If you failed to notice that, you obviously just didn't read change log. Or you just can't read. Keep it up Razor!

I was full of good feelings about this update, but now I see, that best and only solution for all players will be downgrade to 1.7.4.4, however was not good also....

Remember that it sometimes takes servers a while to update their files - just because you have doesn't mean they have.

Happens every update.

• Like 1

i totaly love the new foot loot and i hope that there are more beeing added ... Twinkie :beans: ... Thanks again for every update and the hard work

good job bro.but ı have question.ı m doing sanbags,tanktraps and wires but zombies can pass through.pls help me :)

The FPS was not tidy ..

Your machine is fine. The lags are from the server. Until 1.7.4.4 everything was fine. 1.7.5.1 was laggy and 1.7.6 is absolutly worse. It is unplayable. I think about to close my server. This isn´t funny anymore.

Instead of creating new items and produce more load to the servers, I wish they would work more on performance things.

• Like 3

Remember that it sometimes takes servers a while to update their files - just because you have doesn't mean they have.

Happens every update.

If anyone would like to comment on what needs to be changed in the BattlEye files, that would be fantastic. I'm still getting hundreds of kicks when players try to eat or drink.

• Like 1

If anyone would like to comment on what needs to be changed in the BattlEye files, that would be fantastic. I'm still getting hundreds of kicks when players try to eat or drink.

Me too! So if some1 could tell us that would be great. =)

• Like 1

The FPS was not tidy ..

newsflash

20 fps drops arent uncommon in arma 2 even for beast computers, and is easily playable due to the slow pace. i actually find that its the only game i can play at 30 fps or less and not be completely useless.

but now, about the food...stop letting bronies poison our food supplies.

• Like 1

Great work on the Anti-teleport function. BUT you forgot to check if the player is switching skin because now I'm fucking stuck bouncing up and down in the debugzone and our servers console gets flooded with: "REVERT TELEPORT" every frame because the idiot who designed this system obviously didn't actually try and change skin with this shit. Did you even have in mind that upon skin change, your old playerobject is moved OUTSIDE THE MAP for a brief moment while the new one is created? No? OH and don't think that dying will fix the issue BECAUSE IT RESPAWNED ME IN THE SAME SPOT outside the map and keeps flooding the console.

Great testing, Great coding 10/10 would download again.

Use the default text please, anybody that uses default ip board theme or mobile can not see your text (fixed).

Do not abuse or use offensive language towards other Forum members.

Nice first post, thanks for the introduction.

befilters (scripts.txt) :

5 createVehicle

add to end:

!"_item = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", position player, [], 0.0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];"

as temp solution of #20

Edited by BanditoUbivanto
  • Like 2

Hoffa1337, We are looking into this issue no reports for 2 month on this issue. Devs are testing as we speak reports so far are coming back as no issues.

Are you using the newest beta ?

The things that need fixing are core ARMA 2 issues I feel.. like trees, random shit breaking your legs, FPS issues. Also getting KO'd or broken legs on the first contact with a zombie really kind of sucks.

Edited by jabberwock

Well i have had a quick go and i am not having any trouble drinking cans. I did have to wait in the lobby while BE updated.

Well i have had a quick go and i am not having any trouble drinking cans. I did have to wait in the lobby while BE updated.

"Great answer"..seeing everyone else is getting it..we've been trying to fix it..with no results

• Like 1

Again, no tent/duping fix?

We need lots more info the server's we have access to all report tent saving now dupe issue ?

Okay, to add a little grain of reason into the mess of ignorance:

- New items do NOT cause FPS issues, they are all well within poly count and texture size limits and they are only even read client-side. Your server doesn't give two shits what model or texture a file has (as long as the pbo's signature is correct). If a 200-poly cylinder primitive gives your graphics chip client-side trouble, stop playing ArmA 2 engine on a Pentium 1.

- New items were added with around 15 minutes total time for the developers, next time you sit on the toilet consider that it took exactly that long to add 5 items into the game once the models and textures were done. It was really only a lot of trouble on Joe's and my side of things, especially getting that fucking machete to work ingame, that took two days to get right, figuring out the mesh positioning so it's in your hands, the mostly undocumented LODs for which there's like 3 total pages in the entire internet where their names are listed, if you dont have them it won't work as a weapon. They're text labels in czech language, try guessing that shit.

But hey, if you don't want new stuff, we can just stop adding it ;)

- What many people don't seem to realize is that adding new objects is crucial! A bunch of random food and drinks is not the solution to the problem, but it's a start. It can't be that in a post-apoc game you find everything worth having within 20 minutes, leading to the pvp mentality. Hence loot tables need to be populated with things people may not want.

- BE Filters / Beta patches / not updated private hive builds / all that mumbo jombo is 100% out of dev control. Wait for the other parties to fix THEIR bugs before thinking it's this mod's fault.

- Many core issues were touched, not all of them, but every coder only has 2 hands, and most of this stuff is ArmA 2 limitations you have to dance around in a pretty dress to try and confuse the engine so it doesn't stop what you're trying to do.

- 1.7.6 was tested heavily, I had no bugs whatsoever while running it from Reality off of my laptop. And that thing overheats and shuts down when compiling a dll for my dayjob.

Edited by Elvaron
  • Like 12

Nice update, but you should really spellcheck these, it's slightly infuriating to see how unprofessional it looks.

Also, 'Herpy Dooves Canned Muffins'? Really? I thought this game was serious.

Maybe you're just too serious. It is in the end, just a game.

• Like 1

"Great answer"..seeing everyone else is getting it..we've been trying to fix it..with no results

As i said - i am not having the issues you are which "possibly" suggests the problem is your end don't you think??

befilters (scripts.txt) :

5 createVehicle

add to end:

!"_item = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", position player, [], 0.0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];"

as temp solution of #20

Currently not working. This did not fix the #20 kick.