r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6 Update

Just updated my server and client and entered the game. As soon as I ate I was kicked for script restriction #20. Do we need updated BattlEye files?

Just updated my server and client and entered the game. As soon as I ate I was kicked for script restriction #20. Do we need updated BattlEye files?

Every update you should be looking to update.

Can anyone tell me if this version has improved the Fps? :(

It should have for each client we now try to spread the local load of zeds across players in the same areas. But only testing will tell us if it did or not

• Like 4

There actually remembering the crossbow exists! Thank you community dev team! :)

Should totaly intro a military crossbow with scope ;)

Yes every crossbow should come with Daryl Dixon to ^^

Can you point me to the updated BE files??

BattlEye: Script Restriction #20 when people eat the new food. Any new BE filters for private hives?

Awsome! You have my beans! LOVE this --> Machete. Cant wate to chop zombies with it so damn awsome!

Great patch. The best part is the Crossbow quiver. I have a friend on my team who is beast with the crossbow in game. And we are always having to find more bolts for him cause sometimes the arrows wont allow him to pick them up. Now that he can hold 6 bolts for inventory slot is epic. There's two other things they need to modify. Make it so we dont have to get rid of our side arm or put it in our backpack to use the flashlight and allow us to switch to melee weapons view scroll wheel menu. If i have to wait til SA for this fine. But please fix those two issues.

I realize those 2 things may be a problem with arma. But im sure the programmers can do something to modify that.

Edited by djcollyder
  • Like 2

Combat Roll

* [Fixed] - No longer possible to combat roll over player created objects (tents, sandbags so on)

* [Fixed] - No longer combat roll in buildings.

That's not making sense in any way.

Don't get me wrong. I like the patch, but that. Erh?

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2

Every update you should be looking to update.

It is a kick for createVehicle. Can you tell me what needs to be changed in that line to stop getting kicked for eating and drinking??

Edited by Skydive

I withdraw the following comment. I have been chatting to R4Z0R49 on skype for the last half an hour and he's an alright guy. He hasn't killed the mod, but the system has. As a collective, all of the development team need to change the system if the community mod is to stay afloat!

R4Z0R49 has killed this mod. People want updates to fix core issues and he adds crap like "(Soda) R4Z0R soda (R4Z0R)"

This mod was great and I have been a loyal player since the beginning and helped develop private hives, but for me the mod is now dead. I said goodbye to my servers last night and I doubt I will be hosting any again for a long time until this mess is fixed. Your players all feel the same. Just ask all my hundreds of regulars that quit dayz to play wastelands and stuff....

EDIT:

Another developer (to be unnamed) just gave me beans for this post, and R4Z0R bitched to him to take it back....

Edited by DocTolly
  • Like 2

Great update and all, but these new food names are absolutely ridiculous and immersion-breaking.

mZLY yZLY Soda? Bad Guy's Ubiquitous Peaches?

There are better ways to give people credit for their work. This is just stupid.

Edited by arcooke
  • Like 3

CZECH LANGUAGE!! YAAAAAY <3

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

This Change log is sweet can't wait to play it!!!

Thanks so much for fixing the zombie's!!!!!

In regards to the ammo glitch I feel like it is a sever issue not something with the mod as it happens to me on some servers but not all.