Sign in to follow this  
karas2@live.com.au

These people....

Weird, I never saw him use the word Enfield.

And yes, if you think looking down on a hill and shooting players who can't defend themselves is banditry you have set the bar very low.

Edited by Col Brown

Weird, I never saw him use the word Enfield.

And yes, if you think looking down on a hill and shooting players who can't defend themselves is banditry you have set the bar very low.

He said they were hit with a .303, and only one gun fires .303. He never said anything about how the players were equipped, either. If I see someone with a gun being chased by zombies they're fair game and should have watched their aggro more carefully.

Aim for the head. Problem solved.

In all seriousness, combat loggers are on par with the coast snipers as the low of the game. At least there slowly putting in measures that stop it, it's been a good couple weeks since my last logger.

Edited by TheKingpin

I was doing the normal bandit thing, sitting and watching over a town. When I spotted two people being chased, I shot one in the leg and the other in the ass. Only to have them crawl to a wall and still D/C. If you D/C because you know you are going to die, you should not play the game. We all die, and the only right thing to do is to accept the death. Hell I accepted being chased with an axe and chopped up, I have accepted being chased down by a car. And so should everyone.

Honestly no reason to come on the forums and start a thread over, deal with it man. Combat logging will hopefully be fixed in the SA, but till then, deal.

And killing Bambi's by sniping is a bad thing? I'm the worse thing ever to happen to this game the. Plus if your gonna criticize a bandit on the "Bandit Campfire" you shouldn't be on this part of the forum. let us do our thing.

And killing Bambi's is a good thing for every bandit you dont know the items they could have and your humanity goes down a little more

What in those few sentences could possibly point at him using an enfield?

If you read my comment I said I used a 303. They both had guns and I need food and water. It was far game, I am just saying it is a bitch move to log out because you get shot or shot at.