Sign in to follow this  
karas2@live.com.au

These people....

I was doing the normal bandit thing, sitting and watching over a town. When I spotted two people being chased, I shot one in the leg and the other in the ass. Only to have them crawl to a wall and still D/C. If you D/C because you know you are going to die, you should not play the game. We all die, and the only right thing to do is to accept the death. Hell I accepted being chased with an axe and chopped up, I have accepted being chased down by a car. And so should everyone.

• Like 8

What is this world coming too ... Bandits moaning about innocent Victims disconnecting because they are afraid ... I mean what next ... Zombies moaning because they are being persecuted. :P

• Like 3

As a hero I obviously don't have much love for ze bandits.

But disconnecting to survive that's down right low & dirty.

• Like 1

As a hero I obviously don't have much love for ze bandits.

But disconnecting to survive that's down right low & dirty.

Thank you. I find my self switching, often I will go bandit hunting.
  • Like 1

Thank you. I find my self switching, often I will go bandit hunting.

Dunno if I am proud of you or not ... I am conflicted ... I guess there is no honour amongst thieves ... ehem ... bandits. :P

p.s. I am just messing with you dude ... each plays the game there own way ... don't take me seriously. ;)

kinda low to shoot at a couple guys like that, but hey whatever floats your boat. Those guys shouldn't have d/c, oh well they will probably just die anyway sounds like you maimed them pretty good

They got hit with the 303, so they are going to bleed out some where. I think I broke on of their legs as well.

Edited by KarasReborn

Meh, folk that D/C in combat... They'll do it... Just gotta accept that they're out there just as they've gotta accept folk like you are out there. Just pretend they was got by Zs and thats why you didn't get the kill and be happy that they'll die eventually. Perhaps Karma or the fairies will get them with a door for you.

How unfortunate for them to have connection problems!

I'm not sure which disgusts me more, the fact that they DC'd or the fact that you were watching a town sniping bambis who were runing for their lives from zeds.

If all you do is snipe bambis you should not play the game.

Edited by Col Brown
  • Like 1

I'm not sure which disgusts me more, the fact that they DC'd or the fact that you were watching a town sniping bambis who were runing for their lives from zeds.

If all you do is snipe bambis you should not play the game.

All due respect, it's not for you to decide how others play the game.

All due respect, it's not for you to decide how others play the game.

I'm not telling him what to do, I'm simply telling him that a large portion of the community views him as a douchebag for how he plays.

And if you're referring to the last part, I was imitating where he said if you know you will die you should accept it or not play the game.

IF I HEAR THE WORD BAMBI ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING

There once was a Bambi ... its name was Bambi ... its mother was killed and its friend was called Thumper ... and now this Bambi ...

/me runs and hides! :)

If we're to stop shooting "Bambi", perhaps a name that doesn't conjure images of a game animal should be used.

Plus, it sounds like he was using an Enfield. That's not the same as camping Elektro with a .50

Combat logging always has been, and remains a bitch move. The minute they did they justified his shooting them, even if it wasn't justifiable before.

Edited by codave

>Threads and comments all over bandit campfire about bandits being assholes that ruin gameplay.

Suddenly, disconnections, loot cycling, admin abuse, hacking, and glitches!

If we're to stop shooting "Bambi", perhaps a name that doesn't conjure images of a game animal should be used.

Plus, it sounds like he was using an Enfield. That's not the same as camping Elektro with a .50

Combat logging always has been, and remains a bitch move. The minute they did they justified his shooting them, even if it wasn't justifiable before.

What in those few sentences could possibly point at him using an enfield?

He said he shot two people with an Enfield and you're disgusted by that?

I thought this was the Bandit Campfire...