Sign in to follow this  
Poncho Villa

Day Z Invasion 1944

Hey guys I just want to remind you that when you set launch parameters in Day Z 1944 to remove @CAB CO. DayZ does not use this yet and it destroys your fps.

what is dayz 1944? check it out here-

Custom sounds, vehicles, weapons, and skins!! This mod is very fun to play and a nice change of pace.

• Like 1

From the creator of the mod (or one of them)

"NOTE: DO NOT DISABLE CBA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS IT BREAKS CORE FEATURES OF THE MOD AND WE DO NOT SUPPORT PEOPLE NOT RUNNING CBA"

Wow, I have wanted to see this for a long time, thanks for the gameplay.

This has a great chance of being the best mod for DayZ.

EDIT: gonna move to Private Hives

• Like 1

Hey look, the hacker who got banned from my community is posting videos of his Youtube channel on the DayZ forums.

Seems legit.

post-24362-0-18637100-1361696747_thumb.p

• Like 1

Why do you continue to assume anyone cares for your opinions and/or snide remarks, Rhino? Your Channel is fine -- If they can, somehow, bare your obnoxious voice, Gameplay, and general lack of any gratitude to your fan-base, then fine. Each to their own. Don't bring it here, eh?

(..Not to mention 720Industries, which is the Server in the picture you linked, not being your Community as is implied by the above comments)

On topic : Oh.. my.. god! Haha! DayZ 1944? Looks great. I've been playing I44 a lot recently and It's great alone; With Infected, it'll be even better!

..Also, link to the Website and/or download? :-)

Hey look, the hacker who got banned from my community is posting videos of his Youtube channel on the DayZ forums.

Seems legit.

Thank-you for this information, I shall be having my beans back.

No beans for hackers! but thanks for the gameplay.

Seems legit.

Hey look you are still obsessed with me!!

Oh that was an admin ban there buddy. But good detective work.

No beans for hackers! but thanks for the gameplay.

Oh and Rhino thinks I hack because he hates the fact that I called him out on his bullshit and he rage banned me. You can keep treating people like shit but it won't get you a high school diploma.

Seems legit.

You seem quite upset that he took all your good members away from your community still.

Just let it go Rhino, the only reason we stopped hanging with you is because of your enormous ego and your behavior towards others.

Edited by MidnightRave

Was interested in this mod...until i saw destroyed Humvees around the place..Humvee's in 1944??? Come on..

• Like 1

You seem quite upset that he took all your good members away from your community still.

Just let it go Rhino, the only reason we stopped hanging with you is because of your enormous ego and your behavior towards others.

Oh, is that why you guys stopped 'hanging with me?' I thought it was because I banned you and every single member of your little hack squad including you Ricky. Don't get it twisted, son.

Teammmmmm Rejects! lmfao

• Like 2

Oh, is that why you guys stopped 'hanging with me?' I thought it was because I banned you and every single member of your little hack squad including you Ricky. Don't get it twisted, son.

Teammmmmm Rejects! lmfao

Personal insults and abusive language removed.

Edited by Fraggle

@Scorp6666 - Your first post and your throwing around insults. The future is bright for you.

1 week ban for abusive behaviour. Next time, perma ban. If this is a separate account for anyone here using a proxy then take my advice and keep the language and insults to yourself. My Mum might read this forum.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 3

WOW this looks great!! would you be able to post the IP for the server?

and would you be able to check out my new post on

a custom Day Z story line? please give me feedback on my work it would be much

appreciated!!!!

Teammmmmm Rejects! lmfao

You got it twisted, buddy.

That "Poop"storm you mentioned never happened.

And you didn't ban us for hacking, you banned us all for hanging out with Poncho and you know it.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1

You got it twisted, buddy.

That "Poop"storm you mentioned never happened.

And you didn't ban us for hacking, you banned us all for hanging out with Poncho and you know it.

Regardless of whatever story you want to portray, your entire clan is comprised of banned players from the Crunch Army who knowingly cheats on servers using hacks you buy including for reasons associating with known cheaters (Like you a bloke, a different bloke, Treekyn, Zhan52.). Sorry guys but its like racism, if you aren't apart of the solution you are part of the problem. :/

You can reapply on the forums next year! Godspeed and good luck in standalone without any scripts or the company of such gents with such access to thine weapontry. :'((

Edited by orlok

Was interested in this mod...until i saw destroyed Humvees around the place..Humvee's in 1944??? Come on..

Hello there

If you're talking about the item I am thinking about, they are part of the map and cannot easily be removed. much like the BMP wrecks etc on Chernarus.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Some of the native maps are splendid and should be used, but they may not be large enough. Other maps do suit the mod though. Even Lingor (if one uses the camo troops suits suprisingly well).

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Is this seriously the post we get redirected to as "the" 1944 post? All I see is a couple guys arguing and no helpful information whatsoever :/

Is this seriously the post we get redirected to as "the" 1944 post?

Explain plz?

A 1944 post was redirected here by a mod, asking people to please discuss anything related to the 1944 mod on this topic.