marek100play

Balota Buddies, white-listing problem,s

Alright, let's put this to bed. Hopefully the thread will get locked after I post this.

You've been a member on BB since the 14th of this month. Therefore, you have certainly been a member there for a week (9 days, in fact).

A couple days ago you started a thread "exposing" the power of the Admin CP in an attempt to start a fire.... funnily enough, everyone knows what Admins are capable of and nobody cares (unless they happen to play on a private hive where admins regularly abuse their powers)

Yesterday you figured out that it was your own fault that you weren't getting whitelisted because you never submitted an application. You then submitted an application (app. 26 hours ago).

You're angry magic hasn't been summoned and you are not whitelisted yet so you start a flame thread on the Dayz forums.

Here's the best part: When you click on the "Get Whitelisted!" link on BB what is the first thing that comes up? A video with the words "Watch this before getting whitelisted" just below it. Had you watched the video (as you were directed to) none of this would have been an issue. You won't let us help you and then you get angry at us for not helping you.

You are a confused individual indeed.

Edited by fathairybeast
  • Like 3

We don't whitelist anyone?

Then why are our servers maxing out on population all of the time?

You're not a very smart one.

And anyway since your app was 26 hours ago, I'll let you know that our whitelisting program/system has been down for the majority of that time.

So nice to knew about system was down , sure yes i have no problem with that (computers are computers any thing can go wrong) but why i asking why don't you guy's bother to make even a small note on yours forum about , (Only one thing witch was about it was TS channel info says something about, not sure what was it ) not a really clear and prof. way to inform new players about problem ? if i knew that i never will be thinking about even asking mod. for help i will just wait for a problem to be fix that's simple and easy .

Edited by marek100play

So nice to knew about system was down , sure yes i have no problem with that (computers are computers any thing can go wrong) but why i asking why don't you guy's bother to make even a small note on yours forum about , (Only one thing witch was about it was TS channel info says something about, not sure what was it ) not a really clear and prof. way to inform new players about problem ? if i knew that i never will be thinking about even asking mod. for help i will just wait for a problem to be fix that's simple and easy .

Did the TS channel say "Whitelisting [currently down]"?

Did the TS channel say "Whitelisting [currently down]"?

Yes i think so it was some thing like that. ? sorry for late reply i was AFK .

Yes i think so it was some thing like that. ? sorry for late reply i was AFK .

Well, that is quite self explanatory. If you clicked on the channel, in the description it explained why.

Took about 12 mins for myself to get whitelisted.

U mad marek?

• Like 4

I think we have this resolved if you want to come back in john wayne/marek if you dont thats fine I'm not going to pressure you, if your an angry man I still dont mind whitelisting you. Angry people gonna be angry people

Im guessing Marek donates and pays money towards the server running costs? If not, wtf makes him think he should be demanding whitelisting within a certain timeframe!

Bugs me when players cry about stupid stuff when they merely play on a server for free and dont help in anyway with the funding or running of servers.

• Like 1

I think we have this resolved if you want to come back in john wayne/marek if you dont thats fine I'm not going to pressure you, if your an angry man I still dont mind whitelisting you. Angry people gonna be angry people

Thank you , maybe i will pop in for some fun , no idea . About me and angry? nah not angry anymore .

• Like 1

Hello, Just to let you knew guys if you are planing to play on any " balota buddies " server don't even try to get white-listed , they are bunch of idiots waiting for you to reg. on they forum,s and do not white-listing any one , it was me and at last 3 more other guys waiting more then 48 hr.(Teamspeak and Forum no reply) to get white listed.

"on they forum,s and do not white-listing any one"

TMPryXB.gif

Forty-eight hours? I find it hard to believe that, and what kind of person are you to have a spare 48 hours to sit around in Teamspeak anyways?

Do you have a bucket? :huh:

Thank you , maybe i will pop in for some fun , no idea . About me and angry? nah not angry anymore .

Well you more than welcome back message me before you come here or there and I can take care of it.