Antipop (DayZ)

Want to host a DayZ Server? Read in here.

Please do not contact DayZ Dev Team with new RDP Details, DayZ is no longer requesting RDP details for servers after this breach and hosts will be required to maintain their servers on their own. If a server host is contacted by anyone claiming to be with the DayZ Dev Team and are asking for server RDP details do not reply to this person and block them from getting in touch with you. DayZ Dev Team will not ask you for RDP details.

RIP being able to host a server. They've thrown the whole lock and building out into the water. They won't respond, or give information, or access so we can host, and now will not do any setups.

I got it up but only with beta / jayarma2lib_new / hiveext. Unsure if I needed to load all CBA mods, since if I chose one or the other, it asked for the other. Clients can use regular or beta okay once it's loaded.

The error spammed in RPT: (Seems meaningless after a few mins, the zombies then count upward)

Error in expression <(count _missionObjs > 100)>
Error position: 100)>
Error count: Type code, expected Array,Config entry

(Two others related to undefined variables also)

Nothing else to report wrong yet. Authentication went through and objects streamed ok.

How long does it usually take the dayzdevteam to respond to emails requesting the mod files/hive and a whitelist?

I mean, all I want is a simple explanation and some files from the dayzdevteam. Thats it, I don't understand the massive delays since they don't need our RDP details anymore.

I have sent an email regarding hosting a DayZ Server in the UK.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

The DayZ project does not setup servers - YOU guys do. It is community run. Server hosters themselves provide the team that sets up other servers' date=' none of the development team and even tonic is barely involved in that.

I've focused some time to help out and see if the development team can assist the process.

[/quote']

I manage a team of developers and we're all impressed and addicted to this mod. We would love to host a server, the hardware isn't a problem but the bandwidth is.

We completely understand how complex debugging, fixing, and testing can be from our daily lives and would love to help out. A while ago it was mentioned that LAN versions of the servers may appear at some point. If this was the case we'd be really interested in helping out with testing the AI and environment side of things rather than the PvP aspect. We'd also happily do this in a passworded server so we could limit the bandwidth being comsumed.

I know under the current rules this isn't possible but are these restrictions ever going to be relaxed to allow us smaller servers focused on testing a specific style of play?

Waiting since Thursday 24.05.2012 22:59 Only for Whitelisting and MissionFiles :-/

I get no answer from the mailadresses above :-(

Where can I get the serverfiles? So i can prepare everything.

Hello dear DayZ Team,

I read your requirements in the forum and i think my server is ready for DayZ Hosting.

My Server:

- Prozessor: AMD Phenom II x4 925 4x 2.80 GHz

- RAM: 8GB

- Traffic: 2TB

do you need a RDP account at my Server?

i have register this domains, i can give you the domains 4 free :)

germandayz.de

dayz-mod.de

dayz-forum.de

arma2-dayz.de

i have write a mail to the address in the first post in this thread.

Best regards,

MrLiNk

I can not create a server just for me and that is invisible??? a local server

just wondering...

Hi there,

We have made a request to dayzdevteam@gmail on 6/4/2012, received nothing. I've just submitted another email to the newer email address listed; hopefully we'll get a response soon.

Glad to see we're not the only ones left without a response. Hope to be hosting one soon :)

Regards,

Bill

So if Im actually getting a server, paying for it and everything, I can't give room to my mates and such? I have no power on my own server? I'm paying for others? Sounds lik a little to hard rules, you should only apply these to the Day-Z's official servers. That's my opinion.

Hello DevTeam,

i send you an Email few DayZ ;-) ago. No Response from you. I Know its hard for you to answer bacause many People want a Server. Its ok for me.

Now i try to get your attention in this thread. =)

I have a Root Server located in Nürnberg, Bayern (Germany) and i want to host a DayZ Sever on that Machine.

Here are the Specs of the Root Server:

Intel Core i7-2600

16 GB DDR3 RAM

2 x 3 TB SATA 6 Gb/s HDD 7200 rpm (Software-RAID 1)

Networkcard 1 GBit OnBoard with 100 MBit-connection

Traffic Unlimited-The traffic usage is free. For any excess of 10,000 GB / month is the connection speed to 10 Mbit / s reduced

I have read the rules and agree to them. I will give you a RDP Account and all u need.

It would be great to get an Answer from you.

If this isnt the right Thread so please excuse me. and sorry for my Bad English, im from Germany.

Greetings

-Kero-

Sent emails to two different mailadresses in the OP, no reply yet. Not in hurry, just dropping a line. :)

Is there any chance to get an ETA on mail processing? :/