rhinocrunch

I have a dream.

Hey Rhino, I saw your (really stupid) graveyarded topic!

Remember, when you tried to troll people?

Hey Derper, I just replied to your unnecessary comment.

Keep it on topic, you geese

• Like 1

Hey Derper, I just replied to your unnecessary comment.

Keep it on topic, you geese

ok sry no hurt pls :(

I think it's good.

• Like 1

While amazing in thought tis but a dream. I had a dream that I had an infant clown zombie that snuck in my alice pack and I was forced to throw it into the windshield of a passing ural. Would sneak attack infant clown zombie be fecked but give you one hell of a suprise yes, however tis a dream.

I would love to see these things in which you speak of but the vastness of them would be a long work in progress.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

While amazing in thought tis but a dream. I had a dream that I had an infant clown zombie that snuck in my alice pack and I was forced to throw it into the windshield of a passing ural. Would sneak attack infant clown zombie be fecked but give you one hell of a suprise yes, however tis a dream.

I would love to see these things in which you speak of but the vastness of them would be a long work in progress.

Baby clowns bro....seriously. Thanks alot......

Who needs to sleep with the lights off anyway...... -_______-

I don't think any of these are too unrealistic but yes, very time consuming. I think the market is there to make the project I mentioned a very successful MMORPG but who knows if we can ever expect to see it.

skill trees

this won't be implemented Rocket has already said that he wants your character to level up in relation to the gear they find. I would like to see some kind of skill tree if only it is traits. Such as a limited sprint speed when you start but as your character lives longer their fitness increases and you can run for long and your breath steadies quicker from a run etc.

gameboy color you say?i guess you were playing some pokemon as well?did u never use the sexy cable connection to play with a friend? :P

Yes, I did, two player on Super Mario Advance. I remember we didn't talk much while playing that, there wasn't much if any strategy and it was way too fast paced.

I'll buy that mics just don't work with this game...considering how buggy it is.

But not being able to afford one is baloney. If you can afford a PC that can run ARMA2 half decent, you can afford a mic. In the day and age where many gamers are spending $100 on a keyboard, $80 on a mouse and $100 on headphones? Give me a break.

Edited by SteveLord
  • Like 1

I'll buy that mics just don't work with this game...considering how buggy it is.

But not being able to afford one is baloney. If you can afford a PC that can run ARMA2 half decent, you can afford a mic. In the day and age where many gamers are spending $100 on a keyboard, $80 on a mouse and $100 on headphones? Give me a break.

I don't really buy the "can't afford it" excuse, either. If someone says that I just assume they're ashamed of sounding like Mickey Mouse.

Edited by Gews

I buy new headsets 2 times a year. They are usually astro a40's and cost $250.

I do not see why someone couldn't afford a $10 headset to use, yea has a gaming pc....

I agree with all of the above

I buy new headsets 2 times a year. They are usually astro a40's and cost $250.

I do not see why someone couldn't afford a $10 headset to use, yea has a gaming pc....

I agree with all of the above

why on earth would you buy two a40s a year. My SSV2's have lasted me a year and a half and the only thing ive bought is a astro wireless mixamp.

Have to agree there should be no text chat at all, everything over voice so much more realistic

Edited by beatSTV

Baby clowns bro....seriously. Thanks alot......

Who needs to sleep with the lights off anyway...... -_______-

I don't think any of these are too unrealistic but yes, very time consuming. I think the market is there to make the project I mentioned a very successful MMORPG but who knows if we can ever expect to see it.

Not baby, infant and seriously deserves a ? after it.

People who cant sleep with the lights on maybe?

Completely agree with part three, would be amazing as MMORPG but I dont think it will be around for at least 3 years with constant work and additions.