joe_mcentire

give us what we (do not) need! - junk and unique loot

what if we could get some pictures of new loot...just sayin'... :D ;)

I'm pretty excited about the new Bowie knife.

ETqkIZD.png

• Like 1

• coins! - imagine later purposes like: shopping carts, coin operated spyglasses, vending machines, public toilets... ;)
  • loose bricks or cobbles - quick melee weapons against zeds; to distract, to hit windshields
  • perfume bottles/ room scents - smash a bottle of "Sex Panther" against a wall to distract zeds, use a febreze with a cable tie
  • salt and pepper pots - other shakers for herbs
  • hunting trophies - creepy as hell in cabins in the middle of nowhere; could scare the shit out of you at night
  • CONTAINERS - briefcases, lockboxes, safes, cardboards...
Sexpanther should work everytime, but only 60% of the time.

I like the idea of strong perfumes to mask your scent maybe... If you have been bleeding and there is zombies stumbling towards you on your scent. They'll loose you as they will suddenly be unfamiliar with the new dominant scent overshadowing your original scent.

Coins could be used for crafting some unique shotgun shells, they aren't great but they can kill zombies good and you can then collect some coins back off them.

Clothing should be loot able. I want to find as many cross necklaces as I can to ward of the Vampires...

I mean zombies.

anything left to say? 

butt plugs?

hulk fists?

cherry pit pillows?

neon tubes?

anything left to say? 

butt plugs?

hulk fists?

cherry pit pillows?

neon tubes?

Condoms, used and unused.  (To deter zombies and players.  Can throw a used condom at someone and scoring a head shot will make their screen go blurry.)  

Green paper with someones face on it that is suppose to be worth something. (use it for fire starting?)

A in-game Rockets severed head (I want one.  So this way when dayz frustrates me I can complain to rocket about it!)

Frankieonpcin1080p action figure.  When you pull the string it says a catchphrase like "Oh, its bambi" (used for entertainment.  It can get lonely in dayz and having a tiny frankie can help)

Fraggles spade.  (For extra quick burying.)  

Edited by harley001
  • Like 1

BROKEN/SHATTERED GLASS of any kind

i want this to give away movement of players, zeds, animals etc...

if there will be any additional stealth relevant content i want this in the game, 

boxes and crates in buildings maybe.

cardboxes also for loot,

some more plants inside of buildings. 

radiators

BROKEN/SHATTERED GLASS of any kind

i want this to give away movement of players, zeds, animals etc...

if there will be any additional stealth relevant content i want this in the game,

For a quick trap just throw a bottle on the floor, players with boots will make cracking sounds, a person that lands a running foot on it may scream, a walking player may make quiet mouthed yells and pufft ouchy sounds that you might expect when trying to be quiet as you walk over broken glass.

Broken bottle = quick weapon.

Maybe you could try forcing bits into your baseball bat for a bit of bleeding damage, they should quickly fall out though 2-5 hits.

• Like 1

boxes and crates in buildings maybe.

cardboxes also for loot,

some more plants inside of buildings.

radiators

You know what I,d like to see?

Ivy climbing up a building, but someone left the window open just before the events of the apocalypse and theres Ivy growing inside the buildings walls.

More overgrowth of plants with no gardeners to trim them, some should be dead though (since they're not being watered).

Indoor ghillie bandits, for when its just too cold outside.

Guitars.

Coins (12g coinshot).

Razors.

Belts.

Random toys with possible uses, take fallout 3's dart gun (Uncle Rockets Hype Train Playset, ages 3+)

Edited by AP_Norris