Sign in to follow this  
EEpicDude

Molotovs and bats with nails in them aka Nail-bat

Since crafting might be in the standalone molotovs might be able to be crafted also maybe if bats , nails , and a hammer are added you could put nails in your bat with a hammer.

Molotov Recipe: 1 jerry can , 1 rag , 1 whiskey bottle , and 1 oil jug. = 2 molotovs the more bottles and rags you have the more you can make amount cap per jerry can=20

Nail-bat Recipe: 1 box of nails , bat , hammer. = Nail-bat

Edited by EEpicDude

You could probably make at least 20 molotovs with one jerrycan (think most whisky bottles is 750mL, jerry can is 20L, so probably even more than 20 molotovs)

You could probably make at least 20 molotovs with one jerrycan (think most whisky bottles is 750mL, jerry can is 20L, so probably even more than 20 molotovs)

If the 750ml is correct (it might be i dont know) you could make 26 with a little left over with 20L

Probably considerably more than that, as you don't really want to fill the bottle to the brim when making a molotov. Not unless you happen to be wearing an asbestos shirt, anyway.

Any educate person knows you need two thirds gasoline and one thirds oil, if you want your cocktail to stick and burn longer.

• Like 1

Any educate person knows you need two thirds gasoline and one thirds oil, if you want your cocktail to stick and burn longer.

Remind me never to pick a fight with you. :lol:

• Like 2

I would much rather see napalm. (gasoline+styrofoam)

Probably considerably more than that, as you don't really want to fill the bottle to the brim when making a molotov. Not unless you happen to be wearing an asbestos shirt, anyway.

Didnt want to do that much math (i know it's not much more but im lazy)

I'd assume optimally you'd want a bit of air in there for the liquid to slosh around, as well as to make sure the thing doesn't go off before hitting the ground. Off the top of my head, I'd guess filling the bottle around halfway to two-thirds full would probably be about right. I'd google it, but I don't really want to end up on an FBI watchlist. :P

Ive made one before (never with gasoline) the more liquid in the bottle the larger the area of effect when you throw it.

First, crafting is confirmed to be in SA, and both of those things have been suggested before. And you have no idea how many times.