stevenkane24

How to deal with vehicle hoarders?

Alright, I'm a proud owner of a central hive and I'm not sure if the hosting rules still apply or not, if we can do as we please with people or what. My playerbase is getting really tired of a few select people hoarding all of the vehicles. Right now I wish I could just do a air strike on them and destroy the vehicles they have, they have almost EVERY single vehicle on the map as there are none at there spawn points, they log in once a day and move every vehicle about 10 meters or so ish I assume to where they won't disappear/respawn. It's getting really tiring of no one else having any vehicles and no one can find there camp. What can I do.

Alright, I'm a proud owner of a central hive and I'm not sure if the hosting rules still apply or not, if we can do as we please with people or what. My playerbase is getting really tired of a few select people hoarding all of the vehicles. Right now I wish I could just do a air strike on them and destroy the vehicles they have, they have almost EVERY single vehicle on the map as there are none at there spawn points, they log in once a day and move every vehicle about 10 meters or so ish I assume to where they won't disappear/respawn. It's getting really tiring of no one else having any vehicles and no one can find there camp. What can I do.

Give me locations ... I'll blow them sky high ...

I will never understand why boys are so destructive. *tuts* Look at all that damage. And you could have played nicely will those vehicles, if only you'd shared! I hope you tided up when you'd finished. *tuts again*

I enjoyed the music, though! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula
  • Like 3

I will never understand why boys are so destructive. *tuts* Look at all that damage. And you could have played nicely will all those vehicles, if only you'd shared! I hope you tied up when you'd finished. *tuts again*

I enjoyed the music, though! :thumbsup:

images.jpeg

• Like 1

If you have Vilayer, there is a "wipe all vehicles" button that will delete them all. Then they will respawn when you restart. I think DayZ.st has something similar, but their system is much easier to control.

just search, i mean if they really have all vehicles its such a fucking big camp you cant really miss it.

There should always be 50% more Satchel charges to the amount of cars, they will clean out camps in no time but I don't even know if they spawn.

Edited by disorder

Err find them and then steal them back?

There are not alot of vehicles on the server i play on so I travel on foot ALOT, as a result I find loads and loads of camps and vehicles, mostly in the wilderness but not always. If you can get a chopper, finding vehicles is even easier if you know where to look

You tell the people complaining to go find the camps and take the vehicles.

I am so sick of people complaining about hoarders, it boils my blood. They earned their vehicles, why should they not be allowed to keep them? It's not hard to find camps either.

• Like 1

^what he said. Jeez your player base sound like a bunch of whining pussies. You gotta fight, for your right, to ...... Hmmm Can't think of a car related rhyme for the word party. Hmmm try "go karty!"

Beastie boys win the day again!

• Like 4

Consider it a challenge, you could play the same way finding and fixing vehicles forever or you could realise it's an open world game and enjoy the hunt for them and the cars.

• Like 1

I found a uaz by black lake the other day. I used it to zoom about for a few hours and stashed it. I fully expect it to be gone when I log back in and leave me a 10k hike to where I wanna be. But if a 10k hike was gonna put me off this is the wrong game for me.

• Like 1

I used to hoard vehicles on my server, then hackers teleported to our camp and drove all the vehicles into the ocean.

That's a great way to solve the problem. Have a community event where everyone has a race to the docks.

• Like 1

I used to hoard vehicles on my server, then hackers teleported to our camp and drove all the vehicles into the ocean.

That's a great way to solve the problem. Have a community event where everyone has a race to the docks.

Events that end in tragedy are always the best