Sign in to follow this  
gloopsgf

Fix 1.7.5

The patch brought bugs to a whole new level. The windshields of heli's get smashed way too easily.

I really dislike how stron the zombies are vs vehicles, and I think you should lessen their damage to vehicles.

*grmblh* doesn't let me embed a picture, so instead text: *grmblh*

Leave the dead horses alone, they've been beaten enough.

There is such a thing as a search function, you know.

Yes, Zeds are wonky. Yes, vehicles need a revamp.

Edited by Elvaron
  • Like 1

One thing I think is definitely broken is that they stop 30-40 feet away from a vehicle like a biplane and break your leg in one hit. I always carry morphine but its still kind of messed up. Gas leaking from a heli because the windshield is broken is also kind of weak.

One thing I think is definitely broken is that they stop 30-40 feet away from a vehicle like a biplane and break your leg in one hit. I always carry morphine but its still kind of messed up. Gas leaking from a heli because the windshield is broken is also kind of weak.

Show me one of those that didn't already exist. Non of that is new to the patch

The patch brought bugs to a whole new level. The windshields of heli's get smashed way too easily.

I really dislike how stron the zombies are vs vehicles, and I think you should lessen their damage to vehicles.

Out of every bug you could have found you pick the windshield. Its a random chance of the zeds doing 0.08 dmg every time they hit the widescreen meaning you get time. not every hit they do hits the widescreen. Jump in the chopper start engine hit eject (not get out) and wait for the chopper to fully start clear zeds take off :-)

• Like 1

Is this the post all the bugs post??

-The magazine models (while looking awesome) have been messed up. Enfield bullets look like Dragunov mags

DMR mags like 5rnd stripperclips and 2 rnd slugs like M) mags

-cooked beef has no name in the inventory it is just a blank spot

-you can't abort near anotjer player even if you walked across the whole map next to him

-the new strange combatroll is only possible when you are holding a rifle

Is this the post all the bugs post??

-The magazine models (while looking awesome) have been messed up. Enfield bullets look like Dragunov mags

DMR mags like 5rnd stripperclips and 2 rnd slugs like M) mags -- This is an issue with the new arma 2 beta its part of the ccp project nothing to do with dayz

-cooked beef has no name in the inventory it is just a blank spot -- String Table issue (Fixed)

-you can't abort near anotjer player even if you walked across the whole map next to him (Move 6 meters away from him)

-the new strange combatroll is only possible when you are holding a rifle - New feature needs some work.

Hi guys! Don´t you think the zombies sense of hearing is way to strong ? I mean, ofcourse the game should be hard. It shall give you a challenge and some times a bigger challenge, ye you get the picture. But after one pistol shot, the entire city is after you ?? Come one ! I hear many ppl on several server who complain about that. It´s challenging but not optimal. One idéa would be that the zombies don´t run this fast, rather run much less high speed. Or walk but a little faster walking speed. With all that, more zombies would be good too, but, at slower speed. What do you think of this ?

The zombies are much better now , it makes having gun fights that much more difficult , or less desirable .

You get a few shots off , then you have about ten seconds before the mob arrives , it's great .

They mob you when you try to repair stuff , which is also great .

To me , the zombies are not a major concern , but it seems servers are having a lot of trouble with this patch , with desync and lag , and log in troubles .

Also I have noticed wide spread trouble with the repair of vehicles , saving of tents and sometimes roll backs after restarts ( probably a server thing ).

Edited by Jars

Zombies are so much better right now I really don't understand why half the community is getting all upset.

Bugs happen deal with it, there will be more in standalone possibly worse like logging in in debug without your gear and clothes.

• Like 1

Hi guys! Don´t you think the zombies sense of hearing is way to strong ? I mean, ofcourse the game should be hard. It shall give you a challenge and some times a bigger challenge, ye you get the picture. But after one pistol shot, the entire city is after you ?? Come one ! I hear many ppl on several server who complain about that. It´s challenging but not optimal. One idéa would be that the zombies don´t run this fast, rather run much less high speed. Or walk but a little faster walking speed. With all that, more zombies would be good too, but, at slower speed. What do you think of this ?

It's been like that since day one. I actually think it has improved. In the beginning when you fired a shot with any weapon you had like 30 zeds after you, now just a dozen at most. I still would like to see that the zeds will stop hunting you down when you have enough distance between them, now you can still run across the map with the same zeds after you (in theory). Though there is a difference in firing a markarov or an AK, the louder the weapon the more zeds will hunt you. For mindles zombies they are way to persistent and have athletic endurance (with rotten flesh and everything).

It's been like that since day one. I actually think it has improved. In the beginning when you fired a shot with any weapon you had like 30 zeds after you, now just a dozen at most. I still would like to see that the zeds will stop hunting you down when you have enough distance between them, now you can still run across the map with the same zeds after you (in theory). Though there is a difference in firing a markarov or an AK, the louder the weapon the more zeds will hunt you. For mindles zombies they are way to persistent and have athletic endurance (with rotten flesh and everything).

They're actually infected with a virus, not undead (correct me if I'm wrong). If you've seen 28 days later, you'd get the feel of DayZ better I suppose. The infected in 28 Days Later are persistent as hell, they're fast. They're enraged, they won't stop to get you and it's always a desperate fight for your life to survive. That's what DayZ is, survival of the fittest. I want to see players shooting other players not just because "my gun is bigger than yours" I want to see them shoot others just so the infected can stop to eat the body and give you that much more time to get away. I hope you see where I'm coming from when I say the Zeds now are almost perfect. I believe they're meant to have heightened senses than the normal human, but I guess it's okay to decrease the hearing range but maybe increase the view range maybe so they investigate and not run. Maybe investigating could be a slightly quicker walk, then when they know someones there, they pick up speed to a full sprint.

I want to see 5 times the amount of zombies in the city areas to deter ppl heading in there without an armed squad

There's an awful lot of "THE NEW UPDATE'S TOO HAAAAAAARDD~"

It's not even like, broken hard. It's slightly more difficult.

Zombies are so much better right now I really don't understand why half the community is getting all upset.

Bugs happen deal with it, there will be more in standalone possibly worse like logging in in debug without your gear and clothes.

Same reason people don't want their entitlements taken away from them. We get attached to the easy life ;)