Sign in to follow this  
zerkesh

Well shite...

This is not a whine post, I legitimately want to know if this is something that is malfunctioning in the new patch or is specific to the server I was playing on.

So, being the kickass bandit I am I had racked up 148 days survived and managed to keep myself at -31 000 humanity. I was just now at the Norway 10 server, looking for someone

that could accidentally fall into my bullets but it was a slow day so I figured I'd leave and go somewhere else.

About a click from the NAF I stopped in a bush, because I heard someone was calling me on Skype and wanted to tell them to GTFO. At any given time when I plan to alt-tab I _always_ hit esc to have the menu open so the classical noob mistake of clicking back into the game doesn't result in a loud bang as your weapon goes off when maximizing.

I looked around, nobody in sight, not a zombie in sight, I was not blinking on the aggression marker and then I hit esc.

This is what I got on my screen:

33930_screenshots_2013-02-08_00001.jpg

Followed by the sound of flies and a character falling.... Wat?

Is this a legitimate function in the new patch that I haven't read about or is this specific to the server which is running official hive?

Also... Q_Q

-Z

Looks like a hacker tbh

• Like 2

Yeh, that's not something I'm aware of, doesn't look legit to me :/

• Like 1

anyone who is bad enough to live 148 days in the woods above pobeba dam deserves to die anyway

ditto (as in Ive never seen it)

Edited by orlok

anyone who is bad enough to live 148 days in the woods above pobeba dam deserves to die anyway

Nawww, poor wittle survivor mad that bandits killed you?

I could never be one of them though, I always roamed from Skalka to Vybor, randomly picking one of the towns in that area as a playground.

Oh and these are the times that I'm glad I got two accounts, using 1 as a mule to hold weapons for when shit hits the fan. Poor thing only has some 70 days lived though :D

• Like 1

Yea I've had that happen to me too. I was near the northern airfield and a horde of 50+ scientist Zombies appeared near me and chased me endlessly. I ran through a long building to loose them and I was way out of sight but somehow they still knew where i was. After i got them all back into the building I hit them with a frag and most of them died. After my friend and mopped up the rest we were thinking something was up so I tired to quit and that same thing happened