I'm starting a new weekly series in which we bust various different myths found in DayZ, I made DayZ Mythbusters a long time ago, and has had nothing really to edit, because for some reason I enjoy editing, so this is the new series to start that all. Feedback is appreciated, not sure about the music and whatnot, but hopefully it's to most people's tastes. People are also able to submit their own stunts if they wish. Thanks!

DayZ Parkour — Episode 1:

The other episodes can be found in this playlist:

Beans are also appreciated, I love beans!

• Like 10

No need for two Topics.

I made two? Sorry, I must have double clicked by accident, it's very cold.

Looks cool, but not really up for the zombie apocalypse atmosphere.

Yeah, still thought it would just be something interesting as a 4-5 minute weekly thing for people to watch maybe. It's pretty amazing some of the stuff you can do in ARMA/DayZ if you plan it.

Edited by PsiSyndicate

That was great.

Also, Lewis, how taxing is the combat roll on stamina?

I think this was extremely badass and I'm going to be doing this everywhere now.

That was great.

Also, Lewis, how taxing is the combat roll on stamina?

No idea, all I've done since the new update is roll around like a ninja, haven't really shot anyone or done any intense sprinting, I have to jump over everything I see.

Just because of you im going to try jumping on the blades of a heli, and for my luck, im going to be launched 500m in the air....

This has me thinking now... What sort of weird spots are bandits going to be able to get in with this feature... :huh:

I thought it was cool! Did you actually get into that chopper or was that an edit?

I thought it was cool! Did you actually get into that chopper or was that an edit?

Yeah, the teleporting to the floor is a bug, do you really think I'd edit and fake a video hehe?

• Like 1

do you really think I'd edit and fake a video hehe?

no haha

Yeah, the teleporting to the floor is a bug, do you really think I'd edit and fake a video hehe?

also lewis when are you going back some cold hearted back to basics cherno shit

also lewis when are you going back some cold hearted back to basics cherno shit

I need to finish off series 12, so when I record that.

Edited by PsiSyndicate
  • Like 1

There is no longer a need for vehicles. This will be the main mode of transportation from now on. LET US ROLL TO STARY! *rolls into the sky, ding flips as he flies towards Stary Sobor*