KattSavage

New Combat Roll Animation

So...

We can do a fucking ninja jump now?

Kinda. it's great for avoiding snipers though.

Um, I like the idea we need a roll or jump of some sort like this. But the physics behind this seems a little off. Will be a fancy way of killing myself at Kamenka though.

• Like 4

Um, I like the idea we need a roll or jump of some sort like this. But the physics behind this seems a little off. Will be a fancy way of killing myself at Kamenka though.

yeah, it's more similar to a wrestling move lol. either way, it's great fun

Did everyone seriously miss the fact that this could save precious seconds of waiting for Vault to get you over a fence? This is a game changer!

• Like 4

Did everyone seriously miss the fact that this could save precious seconds of waiting for Vault to get you over a fence? This is a game changer!

agreed. it's made vaulting obsolete.

Hopefully, it will replace the vault key altogether, but it'd be trouble reaching over to press it while running. Q perhaps?

It makes more sense to combat roll over a fence anyhow. Like, FUCK, there's EIGHT ZOMBIES CHASING ME.

Hey, zombies! Hold still while I very ponderously do a miniature scissor-kick over his waist-high wall.

Just leaping right over the thing makes so much more sense.

• Like 8

is this a super hero game ?

that roll is way to long/high for a real person to do with a backpack full of gear.

im all for adding in a jump feature, just keep its realistic this move is simply silly..

• Like 5

is this a super hero game ?

that roll is way to long/high for a real person to do with a backpack full of gear.

im all for adding in a jump feature, just keep its realistic this move is simply silly..

of course it's a super hero game, haven't you seen the zombies? ;P

Hate it. u,u

Really, try that with a backpack full of weapons and ammo in real life. cu@emergency room.

• Like 11

Hate it. u,u

Really, try that with a backpack full of weapons and ammo in real life. cu@emergency room.

because of the animation? it's still a great feature, but it shouldn't be put down because of a slighty-wonky animation.

I'm not sure yet How many times can you do this in a row? Does it impact you more than just sprinting or regular vaulting would?

The last thing I want to see is people ninja rolling all over the place because they're bored or see it become the new Halo bunny hop.

I'm not sure yet How many times can you do this in a row? Does it impact you more than just sprinting or regular vaulting would?

The last thing I want to see is people ninja rolling all over the place because they're bored or see it become the new Halo bunny hop.

I'm pretty sure it effects you just like sprinting would, making your accuracy lowered because of all the movement.

I think it would have been better to use a simple jump animation rather then a barrel roll. (Some custom servers already had this)

Edited by smasht_AU

So you can break your leg from stepping on a twig wrong, But you can ninja flip on to your ass and not break anything?lol And whatever you had in your backpack would be crushed.lol

Don't get me wrong I am for this...it just needs a bit of a tweek.lol