TruckingBucket

Funny glitches and random stuff thats happened to you?

Well one day me and my friend where in taviana where i was on my 2 kill streak with my saw (Its godlike) But anyway my friend found a little bird so he picked me up and we went to the the Jaroslavski airport and i was scared to parachute out of the heli, so my friend tilted upwards and i jumped out, and i destroyed the heli and it went so fast to the ground my friend couldn't eject and he died, since he rage quits alot he was really pissed at me.

Edited by TruckingBucket

A hacker decided to make everyone in the server dance, as I recorded the dancing a nuke goes off right behind me. May have been the best accidental music video ive ever made.

Logged in to find myself stuck in a building glitch, unable to get out. I died of starvation.

It was a friendly server and fellow survivors gave me tips on how to escape but just couldn't do it. After a while zobmies started to land at my feet and die.

I had logged out on a roof so I assume that was something to do with it.

Had 2 boxes of matches too :lol: what a bastard lovely game.

I logged into a random server and immediately saw a heli sitting near the coast. I got in to check it out, it was in perfect condition and had max fuel. I checked the guns on the side and they had full ammo, then I realized the suspicion in all of this.

After exiting the heli and studying it a bit, I turned around to see a player standing there behind me. All of a sudden there were vehicles appearing everywhere. Another fresh spawn arrived, saw what was happening, and ran away towards Cherno, but I was far too amused to go just yet. Then the guy got into one of the helis and took off..along with most of the other vehicles.

I hopped on a bicycle and began to peddle towards Cherno while still watching the fleet of helis and buses shoot off into the distance. I then looked forward, but it was too late as I smacked into a tree. :huh:

Edited by Tabris07