lorneagle

Which hacks did you experience so far?

Just curious since there seem to be some rather creative hacks.

THe other day I was in elektro to get some gear. I was looting a dead bandit on the roof of the firestation when I noticed at least 50 zombies running to a building nearby. my fps dropped like crazy. a minute later I saw the swarm heading towards the firestation.

then i noticed that my visibility and sound lvl where at max although I was flat on the ground not moving. a few seconds later I died when the zombie masses got to me.

aside from that i joined a server where I could teleport(which I figured out by accident when clicking on my map. and i died to a teleeporter/ wallhacker

Teleport, ESP, Godmode, Nuke, Falling from Sky, Hex'd(Turned into a Cow), Broadcast script, Downfall scriptI(Changes the colour of the game to a "Wasteland"/Orange-Yellow), Spawn gear/vehicles, Apache attack heli, Zombie spawn(half a million Hospital Zombies spawns), Death aura(Players and Zombies), No zombie spawn aura, Invisibility, Spawn of Buildings, Script restriction kicks(Yes, Hackers can kick people), Thunderdorm - and the list goes on.

Mass Teleport, broken leg, vehicle 'autopilot', inventory clone, inventory theft, building spawns, large ship being spawned (last two on one server that seams completely abandoned at this point)

downfall, teleport(self), godmode, invisibility,ammobox,spawning vehicles,nuke, kill the whole server, everyone has ghillie and as50.

I've had large battleships spawned, gun boxes, thunderdome, one very creative hacker managed to make it so that every timeI tried to join a server my character shoots himself in the head with his hand, and basically all of the above.

100000 birds in sky hack and dancing

Edited by Kipale

i have exp a few funny ones, most hackers i came acros where so lame.

most of the time when i ran into them i had no good gear so i didnt care at all and ended up laughing.

my 2 most memorable experiences were when i was in a server when all of a sudden i see a list of ppl dying in the bottom left

seconds later i find myself really high above nw airfield and fall down.

For some reason only the legs broke but no one died instant.

while being on the floor with a broken leg there is 1 guy in a truck driving around like a maniak trying to hit as many people

and there is some other guy who was holding a rifle but the sound and bullets were similar to the railgun the a-10 has

if people find this interessting to see let me know and i can upload the vid (if i still have it)

The other experience which is clearly on my eyes is when i was in some server and just walking some long walk cuz i had no idea where i was at night.

all of a sudden some jeep parks up and tells me to get in we drive off and close to electro we get shot at.

the guy gets out and starts shooting the ppl.

after finishing them up he tells me he hates hackers and he just hacks to kill hackers (yeah right i thought)

he asks if i need a weapon and i tell him yeah i got nothing so anything i desired he spawns right into the truck.

i got some nvg, a rifle with allot of ammo he tells me to keep the jeep adn stay save.

so i drive all the way west past kamenka and meet this guy who just spawned. i tell him to come with me and we drive up north.

at some point i stopped and got out, and i see him getting out with the rifle i had in the back.

at this point i only took the pistol from the inventory and i type on the chat that he could only have a ride.

he doesnt respond so i shoot through his melon and see him fall out of the car.

The hacker in the chat asks whats going on?

and i told him some guy tried to steel the jeep.

1 sec later the guy and his hacker friend spawn behind me with their car.

so i already could figure he knew exactly where i was.

at that time it was pitch black, u couldnt see shit, i told him i wanted to hide my car some more nw and we drove a little bit further.

after that they both got out and told me to sit with them next a campfire.

this is where it really got funny

those guys spawned weapons that were not in the game and started shooting eachother, everytime they died they spawned back were they died and continue blasting rounds in the air.

what i found the weirdest they could hack weapons in a way SO they would act like other rifles.

For example this guy was shooting like a machine gun from his AXE

they could shoot rifles while they were not equipped (so while the rifle was ont heir back they could still fire it)

it was really weird but i had my laughs

also from this moment i have had almost everything frapsed!!!

now give me your beans

• Like 1

I've only experienced hacking twice since I first started playing. Once I got teleported and logged out instantly, the other time I was given a golden AKM. I got given the golden AKM on one of my first ever plays of DayZ and it was because of that I made my first ever post on these forums asking if it was legit lol.

Puhh were to start.

i got...

thunderdomed

chased by an Dog / Cow / Chicken he morphed a few times

Got shot by an Autmatic Crossbow that arrows cought fire sometimes

Dropped from the Air

Teleported a few times

Got chased by an Appache Helicopter

Got blown up with a whole town (elektro satel charged)

Kill executed 20 Times in a row

and can still extend this list ^^

Since may,

I think I've been teleported around five times, come across ammo boxes on several occasions and had a ghilliesniper spawn behind me once or twice. I've come across stranded battleships and thunderdomes, but I haven't been the victim of much hacking. I saw the 1000 birds hack yesterday and switched to my prefered whitelisted server. I'm fairly loyal to the server I play on, so I never exclusively filtered the serverlist for players and only joined the server at the top of the list, which is probably the one, most hackers wants to get on, so they can perform their clown tricks for as big an audience as possible.

Shit Fraggle, you are lucky :0

Yup. I think it's a combo of luck and the fact that I don't just cross my fingers and jump onto random servers.

Expirienced allmosth all hacks allready , last hack when i played i was getting chased by a flying humvee wich was shooting tracer bullets i think , but when i looked back at it , it looked like it was shooting lasers rofl .

Lets just hope the standalone will have a better security system :P

Gees. I've experienced hacks just 2 times. Never get on populated public hives though. Let those be the servers where hackers can do their childish copy paste scripts and feel like a real hacker.

Last night my entire server were gifted DMR's and other bits and pieces......yes a few players did comment...it was the quiet ones that im looking for!

I wasnt online at the time, but read it all through Dart.

*sighs* I can see the DMR fights now...

d.

I've been teleported and killed probably a dozen times in the public hives. Hackers never got banned that I could see and the entire server was killed each time. Ridiculous!

Since joining a private hive, I was the victim of a loser using an ESP hack only once. He happened to be being spectated by admins at the time and was banned from the hive thereafter.

Private hives FTW! www.balotabuddies.net is where I play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcpJcOS0RKk

Edited by klesh