{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

went on the server this morning got some basic loot in cherno seems smooth looking to spend some time there . . . . keep up the good work

• Like 1

went on the server this morning got some basic loot in cherno seems smooth looking to spend some time there . . . . keep up the good work

thanks for the props mate... should see a fair amount of u ingame too since there is only 1 hour time diff... cyas later mate...and GL looting cherno... its a tad busy with zombies

its a tad busy with zombies

yer another player did a fly by and made the zombies go mad had to run for my life . . . . lol

Is there a sort of official forum or web site for the server ?

thanks

• Like 1

yer another player did a fly by and made the zombies go mad had to run for my life . . . . lol

Is there a sort of official forum or web site for the server ?

thanks

We use this forum for everything tbh. if the need arises then i will grab a domain name for us. [GBYC] clan is beginning to spread into other games too so it may well mean getting a domain soon anyhow. we have been looking into it before.. i will keep everyone updated if we do indeed set one up.. I may well use some spare server gear we have a design our own forum interface. i will have a word with turbo tonight and see... its about a month or 2 dev project for me to create it and then so long as i can get the email / frontend infrastructure in place. then it could be a 3rd month.. we do all our server work ourselves (other than host atm) which we soon will so valid point about a clan website i will look into it... Good idea..

Tonight was a god damn great night for dayz so glad we took rmod off now

back up to 15people within 2 days of removing rmod

welcome back RSB

welcome back MNG

and big welcome to all the NEW players we saw... god damn massive welcome...

so tonight = huge fights in electro with RSB... heli crashes... massive number of deaths... lots of fun...

cyas all tomorrow laters guys

Server Update

Randomised starting loadouts now re enabled..

all new spawns to the server and after death will get 1 of 7 random loadouts

BASIC LOADOUTS nothing more than pistol 2mags and painkillers etc. NO OVERPOWERED LOADOUTS AT ALL

loadout changes every 30 seconds and there is and 8th unfortunate loadout of NOTHING to make it interesting.

• Like 1

RSB is ready for the event ^^

Edited by slorgos

Server event tonight. First one since we removed rmod..

Really hoping for a good turnout. Hope to see alot of you there. Especially RSB i want your heads on a plate after the other day lol

Event details are in the OP as normal. just read the OP for more details... But if you have some mates you play dayz with and are looking for something new that wont affect your normal server... come along as well join the massacre.

cyas all tonight

EB

Ahh it's great to be back :3. I hope that the rest of MNG will be back in the future :).If you happen to see(Xiojin) this please add me on steam: vlatima(The rape sloth picture). Anyways back on topic. If anyone new here reads this post, please give this server a try i can promise you'll love it :).

• Like 1

I guess I (Rock) could say aswell that been now playing for few days in this server with Grim (my friend) and it is a good one. The server it self has no problems and if there would be any issues then EvilBunny reacts to all kind of stuff very fast I've noted. In other words the server has an active admin who makes sure that everything is working and all hackers get banned. If something crazy starts to happend (admin goes crazy etc LoL) in this server, I will post it here. Some other clans play in this server aswell, so if you play solo I advise to stay alert. I'm glad to call this my home server. If you like to play neutral / hero, then I think you should give this server a try.

The most active clans in this server (for the last 4 days) is GBYC & MERC. I have no direct in-game expirience with these clans, but once I have done some business with them I will post it here how things have worked out. But as in right now, I think this server is great for everyone.

• Like 1

I guess I (Rock) could say aswell that been now playing for few days in this server with Grim (my friend) and it is a good one. The server it self has no problems and if there would be any issues then EvilBunny reacts to all kind of stuff very fast I've noted. In other words the server has an active admin who makes sure that everything is working and all hackers get banned. If something crazy starts to happend (admin goes crazy etc LoL) in this server, I will post it here. Some other clans play in this server aswell, so if you play solo I advise to stay alert. I'm glad to call this my home server. If you like to play neutral / hero, then I think you should give this server a try.

The most active clans in this server (for the last 4 days) is GBYC & MERC. I have no direct in-game expirience with these clans, but once I have done some business with them I will post it here how things have worked out. But as in right now, I think this server is great for everyone.

hey hey thanks for the props mukka....

you missed the event last night lol :P dnt worry tho we have another one tonight at 21:00GMT+0 gunna see if i can recode the skalisty island event properly this time but it may be another devils castle tdm.

anyone is welcome.. my code only affects those wnating to play..... so if you want to be in the server but dont want to take part thats also fine.. you wont be affected.. you can play the server as normal.. players involved get different skins anyhow :)

so its all good hope to see even more people on the server soon.. were up to about 10-14 last ngiht for the event.

Bunny have you blocked sandbags so you cant place them down?

Might come back to the server now that rMod is gone, hope y'all still remeber me ;P

to monkey -- nope we havnt blocked anything its all back to normal dayz.

so its probably a glitch that its even a problem.

HELL yeah we remember you,.... you were one o the original few before RMOD welcome the hell back mate... cyas tonight i you log...

[AWOL] Pain --- has silenced explosives.... in use in his inventory if u look at his status

PMC_ied_v1_muzzle

MineEMuzzle

they are arma2 explosives

however they are dayz illegal items and have had silences added to them

SILENCED EXPLOSIVS = BAN

If someone can expain this and have proof of legitimate reasons for it appearing then i will appologise an unban [AWOL] Pain but i am 99.9% sure that silence explosives are bannable

• Like 2

Might want to keep closer eye on the rest of his clan mates. Not trying to brand them, but *usually* clans are a close bunch and they know what's going on..

Might want to keep closer eye on the rest of his clan mates. Not trying to brand them, but *usually* clans are a close bunch and they know what's going on..

[AWOL] is clean and SuperMonkey has been with us for months and is NOT a hacking player... Pain joined the server 2days ago and asked for a clan invite so Monkey said yeah why not...

[AWOL] Clan is clean and so is SuperMonkey

Pain was the hacking player.

This matter has been resolved and explained over mumble as well as the proof posted above.

thanks anyhow though ArchArcher

Cyas later tonight

EB

• Like 1

Looking into extending the current 1.5Hrs of night into 3 hours night and 5Hrs day but then adding house and street lighting in.... i have created a poll to see what everyones thoughts are on this...

Well it wouldn't make much sense if there was streetlights. No one is running a powerplant so the powergrid should be out. There's large amount of road flares & chemlights in the game, there's you're source of light if needed. Makes things abit more interesting and gives little more reason to stock some of those light sources.

Well it wouldn't make much sense if there was streetlights. No one is running a powerplant so the powergrid should be out. There's large amount of road flares & chemlights in the game, there's you're source of light if needed. Makes things abit more interesting and gives little more reason to stock some of those light sources.

fair point.... i am for realism too and tbh i never looked at it from that point of view.. altho i might add generators to the cities that you can activate by adding fuel to them for temp lighting... that the last remaining people used before they died off :P

• Like 1