{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

It says i cant join? I use six launcher? it says because its dependant on rmod. Any help? :(

Edited by SuperbMudFish

It says i cant join? I use six launcher? it says because its dependant on rmod. Any help? :(

hey mate. appologies for the delay... not sure what your issue is... all our other 6 launcher people had it downloaded automatically for them... try the manual install method of putting @rmod where your @dayz folder is and then re open 6 launcher and try again it will hopefully recognize the @rmod folder and let you in.

any more problems let me know if needs be i can teamViewer your machine and fix it for you

Yeah that's right. Girlfriend dependant lol

AMEN to that one mate... those annoying things gorgeous though they are never will get gaming :)

yeah i checked with a few other people.. try manually downloading rmod and placing the @rmod folder next to your @dayz folder then when you restart 6 launcher you should be good to go.

SERVER UPDATED TO 102591 BETA VERSION

POLL RESULTS MEAN WEATHER STAYS IN THE GAME

AND SUPERMUDFISH??? YOU MANAGE TO GET ON OR YOU STILL NEED ME TO LOOK AT IT FOR YOU?

NEW DEVILS CASTLE EVENT TONIGHT. TDM WITH VIP SCORING SYSTEM. TONIGHT USUSAL TIME 21:00 GMT+0

UNFORTUNATELY GBYC CANT MAKE IT :(

GOT RL CRAP TO DEAL WITH. **SIGH**

BUT THE EVENT WILL RUN NONE THE LESS

Devil's Castle event went really well on friday. cant wait to get more of you involved next week when we all have less RL problems to deal with.

Played this server a while back and really enjoyed it, gonna come back on today and hopefully make this my home server from now on

• Like 1

Had a real fun solo session on the server yesterday, need up dying of thirst cause I couldn't find a freaking drink anywhere. Then on my way back up to my body I found 4 drinks in the one loot pile in a barn. Lol. Found a chopper crash site. Still devo,d someone stole my jeep with my stash in it. But oh well. I had it for a like a month or more that jeep. Lol

Played this server a while back and really enjoyed it, gonna come back on today and hopefully make this my home server from now on

haha hope to see you online tonight then for the NEW DEVILS CASTLE TEAM DEATH MATCH..

glad to have you back my man :)

Had a real fun solo session on the server yesterday, need up dying of thirst cause I couldn't find a freaking drink anywhere. Then on my way back up to my body I found 4 drinks in the one loot pile in a barn. Lol. Found a chopper crash site. Still devo,d someone stole my jeep with my stash in it. But oh well. I had it for a like a month or more that jeep. Lol

no .. no reset done. must have been stolen... gutted for you mukka lol.

no .. no reset done. must have been stolen... gutted for you mukka lol.

All good a heli crash later had me back where I needed to be. Found a couple more cars too so all good

I don't think I can make Friday night event. Ill try

Its not a problem mate. Idf u can u can... if u cnt u cnt lol dnt wry we catch up soon lol. U shud join our next minecraft event... lol... or dota2 all nighter aswell be good time to catch up.

This server is great, A+!

More people should join in ASAP!

I assume, a lot of guys plays Origins atm, like myself.

But I'll return to your server every once in a while!

• Like 1

This server is great, A+!

More people should join in ASAP!

I assume, a lot of guys plays Origins atm, like myself.

But I'll return to your server every once in a while!

hahaa good to hear it mate thanks for the post

glad to see we have the balance correct.

yeah we are just trying to get a decent player base at the moment.

Which brings me to my other point;

Event Code Will Run 24/7 for clan Wars

An event will now be running 24/7 for the week and change to another event for the following week. There will always be event code running now.

Have you got a beef with another clan.... Why not settle it the old fashioned way???

Join our server get your clan to tag up as [Team1] and get the rival clan to tag up as [Team2]. Have it out to the death... see who really is the better clan.

Devil's Castle Team Death Match is running till sunday night this week. so challenge that clan you have always wanted to wipe the floor with. drop me a post/pm i will make a forum poster and advertise your proposed battle... I will give anyone wanting to spectate a dog skin so spectators can run about without being in the way simply as dogs.

So if you really want to mop the floor with "those cocky idiots" once and for all challenge them and arrange a time you all log our server for an epic battle.

weapons crates provided so gearing up not an issue for either team.

Choice of venue; Devil's Castle, Myshkino, Rog Castle - Skalisty Island will be available soon again too.

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

That sounds like a bloody awesome idea evil, running the event code all the time.

Also I'd like to point out I love what you have done with the heli crash sites. I've gone from never ever finding one to a good chance of finding one with a hour or so of wandering. Makes for a better game. That and the extra number of vehicles Is a big improvement over standard. For at least somewhere to stash your kit before an event. Everyone needs a vehicle :)

I'm not dead......yet. it's just my hard drive with my all my games on died, so I'm waiting for a new one to rejoin the fun!