{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

new splash screen added that gives location of new city and mumble details while you wait for game to load ... plus it looks sick lol

Tomorrows aim is to have a very large military base flooded with zombies.... will have very high chance of loot but be impossible to solo... will also have npc guards... just a couple of them for effect.... huge zombie count.

Then finish bambi base west of kamenka.. no gear other than basic loot but will have transport n med supplies for newbies.

Last but not least... huge welcome to all the new players that have been logging for the last 2 days... thanks for using the server and hope to see u again soon

Well as most of you already know it has been manic on the server for the last 4-5days with huge fights kicking off everywhere and upwards of 25 people logged per night. Its been fantastic. Keep it up please. AND HUGE WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW PLAYERS ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU.

We have new clans and therefore new clan skins.

Its all out carnage on the server lol.

All that aside though here are the new clan skins with the relevant clan tags so we all know who we are shooting at :)

[MERC]

34jas6d.jpg

[ALTF4]

zu5xy1.jpg

[GBYC]

egahw0.jpg

[RSB]

a5jpk9.jpg

[RNSM]

35iat08.jpg

Dz |

j666ix.jpg

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

Well as most of you already know it has been manic on the server for the last 4-5days with huge fights kicking off everywhere and upwards of 25 people logged per night. Its been fantastic. Keep it up please. AND HUGE WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW PLAYERS ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU.

We have new clans and therefore new clan skins.

Its all out carnage on the server lol.

All that aside though here are the new clan skins with the relevant clan tags so we all know who we are shooting at

[MERC]

34jas6d.jpg

[ALTF4]

zu5xy1.jpg

[GBYC]

egahw0.jpg

[RSB]

a5jpk9.jpg

[RNSM]

35iat08.jpg

Dz |

j666ix.jpg

I guess I better look for a different skin

yeah well they are all back on tour end of this week so i figured why not give them an uber skin while they are still here to have some fun with :P

So I died when I got out of my helicopter and I ended up inside it. Crushed to death. And I respawned with normal skin. I had A cool camo skin with a beanie. Any ideas evil?

Will look into it tomos mate. I am afk internet wise atm. Back shortly and will look at it asap. Cheers for heads up. But u will need to choose new skin btw . Rnsm have yours atm. Till they go on tour

Will look into it tomos mate. I am afk internet wise atm. Back shortly and will look at it asap. Cheers for heads up. But u will need to choose new skin btw . Rnsm have yours atm. Till they go on tour

Yeah that's cool I figured that out. When I logged in yesterday I had a different skin all together I thought you must have changed it. But when I died that's gone now also. All good ill be on for the big night anyway. Got myself a car to stash my gear I'm for the event.

Gdgd... should be really busy this friday... will have to see. I should still be able to make it fine. At mates though so not sure how long i will b on for. Or what time i will log but will be about for the start to kick it all off.

ORIGINAL POST UPDATED WITH TODAYS PVP EVENT WITH ALL THE TIMES ETC. THE TEAMS ARE ALSO THERE SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN I WILL ADD YOU TO THE TEAM LIST.

YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN UP ON THE EVENEING AND JUST JOIN IN ASWELL

Have some good video of the event tonight, I will try and do a bit of editing and get it uploaded ASAP. Will post link when it's available. Was awesome fun, although team two started out out numbered I still think they owned us.

Evil, is it at all possible to get the loading picture on the server email to me so I can add it to the start of my videos?

Yeah sure i will get it for you. You wanna pm me ur email address and i will send it to that?

Hey all. I am aware that the clan skin code has been offline for 48hrs. This is just so i can recode it all. There have been so many on the fly quick changes thats its beginning to crash stuff. So i took it down. It has been completed though now. So you will be all happy to hear that ALL clan skins will be up and working by tomorrow morning.

Also thanks for you support on the server its been much appreciated to have new clans and people over the last few weeks. Hope to see you stay and become real regulars. Would those that use the forum pass the good will and clan skin info onto those on server that havent used forum yet. Point them here for updates and server notices.

Thanks again.

EB

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

Hey all. I am aware that the clan skin code has been offline for 48hrs. This is just so i can recode it all. There have been so many on the fly quick changes thats its beginning to crash stuff. So i took it down. It has been completed though now. So you will be all happy to hear that ALL clan skins will be up and working by tomorrow morning.

Also thanks for you support on the server its been much appreciated to have new clans and people over the last few weeks. Hope to see you stay and become real regulars. Would those that use the forum pass the good will and clan skin info onto those on server that havent used forum yet. Point them here for updates and server notices.

Thanks again.

EB

How you been man? You have been under the radar lately.

How you been man? You have been under the radar lately.

Hey mate. Its kk mukka. I been slammed wrk wise. Will be on every night this week mate if ur about.. so shud be gd fun