{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

CURRENT WEEK EVENT DETAILS AND TEAMS WILL NOW ALWAYS BE IN THE OP TO SAVE HAVING TO SPAM POST IT EVERYTIME IT CHANGES... SO JUST LOOKUP OP FOR EVENT DETAILS FROM NOW ON

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

Condensed HOWTO on installing RMOD

The idea of this is to save you combing through the whole forum topic for the snippets of install instructions.

Follow the instructions based on how you run DayZ.

DAYZCOMMANDER INSTALLATION OF RMOD

1. Download Rmod from here

2. Scroll Down until you see DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL

3. Unzip File once its downloaded.

4. Open location of your arma2 OA installation root file. (you will know you are in the right place as there should be an @DayZ folder already there alongside any more maps you have downloaded for DayZ eg @Lingor etc etc)

5. Paste the @rmod folder from the zip file next to your @DayZ folder.

6. Open DayZ commander and go to settings screen and add the below to the additional launch paramters box. (if you cant see it properly its -mod=@rmod

15he4ib.png

SIX LAUNCHER INSTALLATION OF RMOD

1. YOU GOT IT EASY - try joining our server and you will be asked to install required content rmod. just agree install it and your done

MANUAL INSTALL/RUNNING OF ARMA2

1. Download Rmod from here

2. Scroll Down until you see DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL

3. Unzip File once its downloaded.

4. Open location of your arma2 OA installation root file. (you will know you are in the right place as there should be an @DayZ folder already there alongside any more maps you have downloaded for DayZ eg @Lingor etc etc)

5. Paste the @rmod folder from the zip file next to your @DayZ folder.

6. Run your Launch Arma2 OA Shortcut from your root folder.

7. On the main menu go to "Expansions" option and enable @DayZ AND @rmod

8. click ok.

9. now check the top right corner you should have the following listed

@DayZ

@rmod

Expansion

beta

THAT SHOULD BE THAT!!!!

MANY OF OUR REGULARS HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS AND SUCCESSFULLY SO IF YOU ARE REALLY STRUGGLING SEARCH THIS TOPIC FOR THE MUMBLE SERVER ADDRESS AND JOIN THE MUMBLE SERVER AND TALK TO THEM.

Hey it's the Scottish Josh from your server, how are things going, I haven't been on in a while and last time I was on you were having loadout issues, is it fixed ? :)

Hey it's the Scottish Josh from your server, how are things going, I haven't been on in a while and last time I was on you were having loadout issues, is it fixed ? :)

yeah loadout issues were fixed a while ago mate.. back to random 1 of 7 loadouts... sidearms and small packs with basic food water and ability to run off straight from spawn. :P

Also there have been some minor map changes and additional for fun only vehicles (OSPREY and C130) added to make certain areas more viable eg barracks at NEAF , supermarkets in staroye etc

You joining us all tonight for PVP event?? ALSO dont forget to get RMOD for when you join server again and come back to us lol..

yeah loadout issues were fixed a while ago mate.. back to random 1 of 7 loadouts... sidearms and small packs with basic food water and ability to run off straight from spawn. :P

Also there have been some minor map changes and additional for fun only vehicles added to make certain areas more viable eg barracks at NEAF , supermarkets in staroye etc

You joining us all tonight for PVP event?? ALSO dont forget to get RMOD for when you join server again and come back to us lol..

Sorry caught up with work atm, but I will definitely be back :)

Tonight's changes will include

A small trailer for this Friday's event.

Care packages and ammo crates throughout the map randomly containing huge array of new weapons and ammo other random stuff

C130 Cargo plane at NWAF

Again all minor changes so nothing to reduce the quality of gameplay. The changes are merely to enhance the map and try and encourage people to explore more of it. Find bases, loot, have mini wars, firefights OUTSIDE of cherno. lol

It also helps stop city camping. cant city camp when there's 11other places to get the same loot.

COMPLETED THE TRAILER AND ITS UP ON FORUM

C130 is in at NWAF.

Small number of ammo crates placed in forests around the entire map with heli crash loot in them... That "fell out of" a crashing helicopter before it went down.

Sorry caught up with work atm, but I will definitely be back :)

heehee dont worry about it mukka we all do .. tis how it goes... poor nimrod is away with work till next week WITHOUT a computer GASP. lol

besides as i heard on our server yesterday lol

"there is NO real life there is only periods of AFK" --- GENIOUS :P

I should have read further down Evilbunnys post he said what I said about enabling RMod in expansions menu

lol patience my padwan :P it was being edited as you typed :P

COMPLETED THE TRAILER AND ITS UP ON FORUM

C130 is in at NWAF.

Small number of ammo crates placed in forests around the entire map with heli crash loot in them... That "fell out of" a crashing helicopter before it went down.

Omfg. I'm going to stop reading this thread while I'm away. Ahhhhh

Omfg. I'm going to stop reading this thread while I'm away. Ahhhhh

hahaha "gutted" mukka ... i dunno what i would pref if i was you..... info and videos just to entertain me or nothing at all.... least you have frankies videos to fall back on... also go check jack frags channel too lol its the guy in frankies videos put from the other perspective which somehow makes them seem new videos lol

hahaha "gutted" mukka ... i dunno what i would pref if i was you..... info and videos just to entertain me or nothing at all.... least you have frankies videos to fall back on... also go check jack frags channel too lol its the guy in frankies videos put from the other perspective which somehow makes them seem new videos lol

Oh nice one mate. Yeah I'm just getting already to watch an episode or 2 before I fall asleep. Been along 12 hours at work. Naa I wouldn't stop checking the thread. I love it. The more info and videos I can get the better. I just wish I could be there haha.

CURRENT WEEK EVENT DETAILS AND TEAMS WILL NOW ALWAYS BE IN THE OP TO SAVE HAVING TO SPAM POST IT EVERYTIME IT CHANGES... SO JUST LOOKUP OP FOR EVENT DETAILS FROM NOW ON

What time is it starting tonight? Couldn't find anything.

Also add me on Steam so we can swap info on TS, etc. ==> kniFely

What time is it starting tonight? Couldn't find anything.

Also add me on Steam so we can swap info on TS, etc. ==> kniFely

Hey its 21:00GMT+0

and we have a mumble account that has enough space and private lobbies for 10 ppl per side... so you can have share your TS if you want... although i you dont want too the mumble details are

85.234.146.76:64758

please just ensure your username in mumble matches ur ingame username

Sorry guys but something popped up and I can't make it. Really sorry for the inconvenience :c

Booooom our much appreciated love to jake from the state. ..... no eu server left with more than 2 ppl on ergo we crashing now... 12hrs straight dayz n bf3 footage upasap