{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

Ingame Name - [MNG]Alex

Is time ok? - Yes

If no, my preferred time - N/A

Weapon/Loadout idea - give a choice, e.g a truck full of guns to pick from

Use direct chat for realism - No

Edited by teddy9110

Bunny, what is to stop a player from killing the enemy engineer and taking his toolbox?

Ingame Name - [RSB] Slorgos

Is time ok? - Yes

If no, my preferred time - N/A

Weapon/Loadout idea - FN FAL <3

Use direct chat for realism - No

Edited by slorgos

Whoever found my campsite in the middle of the woods and drove the red military offroad, who then broke my tent and stole my UAZ, i will find you ;)

Ahhh dammit. I keep getting kicked for ping. It's sitting around 360 ish. I know that's pretty high :-( is there nothing that can be done ahhh

so long as it doesnt affect the server for other players too much i will up it to 400 see if you can stay below that... i cant have it higher than 400 though

Bunny, what is to stop a player from killing the enemy engineer and taking his toolbox?

nothing at all ifyou want to crouch there in the middle of nowhere looting someone with constant respaws lol

SERVER INFO:

LOADOUT PROBLEM SORTED... UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO ROTATION NOW BUT I HAVE A BASIC LOADOUT UP AND RUNNING NO MATTER WHAT GENDER YOU SELECT SO AT LEAST PEOPLE WONT SPAWN IN WITH BUGGER ALL.

I HAVE FOUND WAY ADD THE ROATION FUNCTION BACK IN BUT IT WILL TAKE SOME SERIOUS CODING TIME TO GET THIS DONE SO BEAR WITH ME AND LOADOUT ROTATION SHOULD BE BACK BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK.

[RSB] HAVE GONE BACK TO SOLDIER SKINS

[GBYC] HAVE GONE TO CAMO SKINS

[MNG] HERO SKIN PROBLEM FIXED AND ITS NOW WORKING AGAIN

SOME OF YOU WILL NOTICE THAT YOUR TENTS AND CARS ETC HAVE BEEN RADIED TO HELL... THIS WAS A HACKER REPORTED TO ME (NOW BANNED) USING A MAP HACK. IF YOU PM I WILL ENDEVOR TO RECOVER SOME DATA FOR YOU.

ALL THE BEST AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR NEXT FRIDAYS SKALISTY ISLAND PVP EVENT.

AS REQUESTED THERE WILL BE A DEFAULT LOADOUT WE ALL GET BUT ALSO A URAL ON THE ISLAND WITH SOME DIFFERENT GEAR IN IT SO U CAN SWAP.. DONT FORGET THOUGHT IT WILL ALL BE LOST ON DEATH AND YOU WILL REVERT TO THE DEFAULT. SO DO YOU HUNT FOR THE GUNS OR THE TENT :P

FRIDAY TEAMS MOVED TO END POST

DONT FORGET TO HAVE RMOD INSTALLED

SIX LAUNCHER SHOULD INSTALL IT FOR YOU

FOR ALL OTHERS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCS ON PAGE OR USE GOOGLE -- LOL

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

so long as it doesnt affect the server for other players too much i will up it to 400 see if you can stay below that... i cant have it higher than 400 though

I'm happy with that. If it does effect gameplay then by all means change it back. I monitored my ping while I was in and it didn't get to 400 I was kicked for ping about 350 everyone so here's hoping. Would love to just have a loot around. Anyway I will let you know how I go. Will install mumble on pc and yeah. Won't be properly on till Monday, but I should be there all day here so night there hoping.

Quiet today.

Anowhere was everyone tonight lol..

Also nearly fixed the auto rotation loadouts etc.

Still on for the pvp event on this friday. All go .

RMOD BEING IMPLEMENTED TO ALLOW THE REMOVED SKINS TO BE ADDED BACK INTO THE GAME.

From my understanding i believe you needrmod installed to join the server after that.

here is a link on installing Rmod on your side.

http://www.tunngle.n...rivate-servers/

JUST DO THE BELOW AND UR DONE

Client Installation (assuming DayZ Mod is installed!)

1. copy the @rmod folder into the root of your ArmA 2 OA
    after copying he @rmod folder find the Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch shortcut in the same root directory
  2. copy the shortcut to desktop and launch from there from now on.. on first launch go to expansions on main menu and enable @DayZ and @rmod
  3. Done! Connect to your server!
  4. ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PM ME

I will create a clan skins post when i figure out whats been unlocked exactly.

RMOD BEING IMPLEMENTED TO ALLOW THE REMOVED SKINS TO BE ADDED BACK INTO THE GAME.

From my understanding i believe you needrmod installed to join the server after that.

here is a link on installing Rmod on your side.

http://www.tunngle.n...rivate-servers/

JUST DO THE BELOW AND UR DONE

Client Installation (assuming DayZ Mod is installed!)

1. copy the @rmod folder into the root of your ArmA 2 OA
    after copying he @rmod folder find the Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch shortcut in the same root directory
  2. copy the shortcut to desktop and launch from there from now on.. on first launch go to expansions on main menu and enable @DayZ and @rmod
  3. Done! Connect to your server!
  4. ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PM ME

I will create a clan skins post when i figure out whats been unlocked exactly.

!!!!!!!#####ALL SKINS UNLOCKED SUCCESSFULLY#####!!!!!!!

CLAN SKINS BEING REWORKED ALL NORMAL CLOTHING OPTIONS REVERTED BACK TO NORMAL

NOTHING IS LOCKED FROM NORMAL PLAYERS

CAMO CAN NOW BE PICKED UP AGAIN WITHOUT BEING REMOVED

UPDATED POST CONTAINING NEW CLAN SKINS WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY

Can't seem to join for some odd reason.

Name: Justin

SERVER IS NOW RUNNING RMOD TO ALLOW FOR CLAN SKINS download and add the RMOD to your arma2 OA root file

IE put

@rmod in same place as @dayz

then from arma2 oa main menu check in the expansion list that @rmod is enabled and ur good to go

FOR THOSE RUNNING SIX LAUNCHER JUST TRY CONNECTING IT WILL DOWNLOAD RMOD FOR YOU

Why thankyou lol. Cyas on as much as we can altho an 8hr time diff wont help much lol

Well the time difference is a bit of a pain, but then again it kinda works to my advantage, as I can only really devote my time during the day time (aus) night in uk when my gf is at work. So ill be on as soon as she leave tomorrow around 7:30am which will make it 9:30 pm your time which should be good for a couple of hours of gaming surely lol. Had fun today, server runs well with no lag or problems.