{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

Again just to make it clear to those who have been trying to join repeatedly and cant.. this server is now running rmod. follow the instructions at various places including the OP about how to install it if your still unsure and cant connect PM ME and tell me if u use 6launcher or dayzcommander or neither

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

The link to download rmod is broken in the OP. That's why I was having trouble last night

The link to download rmod is broken in the OP. That's why I was having trouble last night

yeah cheers i fixed that now.. for some unknown reason it shortened the url to the visible text lol so it was bust.. fixed though now. cheers for the heads up

Teams have been moved to end post

ps if anyone knows if this forum can have posts deleted i would like to know so i can get rid of all these moved posts

NEW CLAN JOINING ASAP.

[R3AV] Clan Skin

2lkxje0.jpg

Playstyle is return fire, shoot on sight with identifiable clan tags/skins , and will also shoot on sight if they feel threatened or you are near their supplies/camp/loot spot.

• Like 1

MAP MODDED. NEW VEHICLES SUCH AS MV22 - OSPREY and URALS.

KAMENKA NOW ONE OF THE BEST SPAWNS IN GAME.

NEAF HAS ITS OWN BARRACKS NOW

SUPERMARKETS NEAR MIDDLE OF MAP IN STAROYE

MORE MINOR CHANGES LIKE THIS TO COME. HOPE TO MAKE SOME OF THE SMALLER VILLAGES WORTH A LOOK TOO SOON.

I WONT BE MAKING HUGE CHANGES OR ADDING MASSIVE COMPOUNDS THOUGH. THIS IS PURELY TO EXTEND THE CURRENT MAP NOT RUIN IT. LOL

I JUST WANT TO MAKE THE MAP MORE USEFUL AND NOT LEAVE EVERYONE EITHER AT SOUTH COAST OR NWAF

Did you guys end up getting your bird in the air?

We did indeed, thanks.

• Like 1

MAP MODDED. NEW VEHICLES SUCH AS MV22 - OSPREY and URALS.

KAMENKA NOW ONE OF THE BEST SPAWNS IN GAME.

NEAF HAS ITS OWN BARRACKS NOW

SUPERMARKETS NEAR MIDDLE OF MAP IN STAROYE

MORE MINOR CHANGES LIKE THIS TO COME. HOPE TO MAKE SOME OF THE SMALLER VILLAGES WORTH A LOOK TOO SOON.

I WONT BE MAKING HUGE CHANGES OR ADDING MASSIVE COMPOUNDS THOUGH. THIS IS PURELY TO EXTEND THE CURRENT MAP NOT RUIN IT. LOL

I JUST WANT TO MAKE THE MAP MORE USEFUL AND NOT LEAVE EVERYONE EITHER AT SOUTH COAST OR NWAF

Good idea! There seem to be only about 5 Cities on the Map worth checking usually, this'll balance things. However, with the low pop average it'll make it even rarer to run into someone.

Good idea! There seem to be only about 5 Cities on the Map worth checking usually, this'll balance things. However, with the low pop average it'll make it even rarer to run into someone.

Yeah agreed altho hopefully these changes will make the map greatly more desirable anyhow. So i really hope that as i balance the map more and more then people will join the server like you guys and make it home lol.

Need more good groups of gamers like u guys.

But as i say i hope with gd gamers a more balanced map and some more edited vehicle and loot then the server will get more popularity. Also before rmod we had 25 a night but ofc rmod killed that again. Should pick up in a week or so again.

Hell if you know ppl lol get them to give it a try. As you guys know its just a case of finding it and trying it before you stay for good lol.

Btw kniFley can you get ur guys to post here if they want in on the pvp event tomorrow night? Thanks.

Ps if they dnt have accounts either post for them or tell them just to turn up friday night. They can still take part.

• Like 1

Just for clarity... The map modifications will be grouped in the following ;

Extra buildings to make a previously useless town worth going too.

EG. supermarkets at staroye.

Extra buildings to spread the looting across the map more and stop over looting of one spot.

EG. barracks at NEAF now to stop mass over looting of NWAF.

Extra buildings to make a preivously pointless empty area (field) look better.

EG. NOT implemented yet

Extra buildings to make a horrific spawn location usable again

EG. ammo crates (NOT OP) and tiny military compound at kamenka. Allows users to go north straight away without having to go up the coast.

Extra vehicles for fun to try them and to make the more distant spawn points easier to cope with.

EG. OSPREY at kamenka.

WARNING ALL VEHICLES IMPLEMENTED IN THIS WAY ARE FOR TRAVELING AFTER DISTANT SPAWNS ONLY THEY WILL RESET ON SERVER RESTART. DONT PUT GEAR IN UNLESS YOU CAN GET IT OUT BEFORE RESTART

Extra buildings to extend the size of some towns to create a city somewhere midmap

EG. NOT implemented yet

Just for clarity... The map modifications will be grouped in the following ;

Extra buildings to make a previously useless town worth going too.

EG. supermarkets at staroye.

Extra buildings to spread the looting across the map more and stop over looting of one spot.

EG. barracks at NEAF now to stop mass over looting of NWAF.

Extra buildings to make a preivously pointless empty area (field) look better.

EG. NOT implemented yet

Extra buildings to make a horrific spawn location usable again

EG. ammo crates (NOT OP) and tiny military compound at kamenka. Allows users to go north straight away without having to go up the coast.

Extra vehicles for fun to try them and to make the more distant spawn points easier to cope with.

EG. OSPREY at kamenka.

WARNING ALL VEHICLES IMPLEMENTED IN THIS WAY ARE FOR TRAVELING AFTER DISTANT SPAWNS ONLY THEY WILL RESET ON SERVER RESTART. DONT PUT GEAR IN UNLESS YOU CAN GET IT OUT BEFORE RESTART

Extra buildings to extend the size of some towns to create a city somewhere midmap

EG. NOT implemented yet

love it. Keep it coming !

Tonight's changes will include

A small trailer for this Friday's event.

Care packages and ammo crates throughout the map randomly containing huge array of new weapons and ammo other random stuff

C130 Cargo plane at NWAF

Again all minor changes so nothing to reduce the quality of gameplay. The changes are merely to enhance the map and try and encourage people to explore more of it. Find bases, loot, have mini wars, firefights OUTSIDE of cherno. lol

It also helps stop city camping. cant city camp when there's 11other places to get the same loot.

Again all minor changes so nothing to reduce the quality of gameplay. The changes are merely to enhance the map and try and encourage people to explore more of it. Find bases, loot, have mini wars, firefights OUTSIDE of cherno. lol

It also helps stop city camping. cant city camp when there's 11other places to get the same loot.

Glad you won't be sitting on your building 24/7 now :P

Glad you won't be sitting on your building 24/7 now :P

lol oi .. git... we monitor we dnt sit :P only reason we sit there is to ensure bandits dnt spawn kill

lol oi .. git... we monitor we dnt sit :P only reason we sit there is to ensure bandits dnt spawn kill

A good bandit shoots people from the outskirts of Cherno.