{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

SERVER POLL RESET FOR THE SERVER USERS TO HAVE THEIR VOTES AND NEW QUESTION ADDED.

IF THE POLL DOESNT SIGNIFICANTLY SWING THE OTHER WAY FROM SERVER USER VOTES THEN I WILL BE IMPLEMENTING DAY / NIGHT CYCLE BACK AT THE END OF FEB

Sounds cool, will try and get my group on here.

Bumping so i find it when I get home

• Like 1

SERVER POLL RESET FOR THE SERVER USERS TO HAVE THEIR VOTES AND NEW QUESTION ADDED.

IF THE POLL DOESNT SIGNIFICANTLY SWING THE OTHER WAY FROM SERVER USER VOTES THEN I WILL BE IMPLEMENTING DAY / NIGHT CYCLE BACK AT THE END OF FEB

Awesome. I love how you are so involved with the running of the server

Most defiantly like to stress that the only thing we were shooting with those weapons were ourselves and zombies. We had some fun, then my English friends had to get some rest, where as I'd only just woken up, so I wandered around and found a heli, went and stashed it hehe for later and went about my day.

lol yeah the 8-9 hour time diff BLOWS emigrating to aus in a week LOL I WISH

Sounds cool, will try and get my group on here.

Bumping so i find it when I get home

SOUNDS ACE MATE.. will talk to yas later then... i will be about to admin tonight but not much else lol taking the missus out :)

hope to see you all online soon though. PM me about skins once you have spoken to your group.

SOUNDS ACE MATE.. will talk to yas later then... i will be about to admin tonight but not much else lol taking the missus out

hope to see you all online soon though. PM me about skins once you have spoken to your group.

Haha at least you are looking after the important thing, lol the missus.

Is there like a list/ pictures of what skins are available? Any more on the one we discussed earlier?

Haha at least you are looking after the important thing, lol the missus.

Is there like a list/ pictures of what skins are available? Any more on the one we discussed earlier?

GO HERE AND YOU CAN HAVE I WOULD SAY 80% of anything under the UNITS area within either game. YESeven the animals although requests for that will be turned down :)

http://www.armatechs...5165f/index.php

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

Sweet. See you in the morning. Your night :-)

ffs lol ofc its like 22:00 there isnt it ZOMFG... we should all be in europe all together and game on same timezone lol

TEAM SKINS FOR FRIDAY 22nd FEBRUARY SKALISTY ISLAND EVENT

[TEAM1]

k220dw.jpg

[TEAM1VIP]

abmhvm.jpg

[TEAM2]

2mq1b41.jpg

[TEAM2VIP]

2eyif06.jpg

BY DEMAND THE TEAM1 SKIN HAS BEEN CHANGED

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

ffs lol ofc its like 22:00 there isnt it ZOMFG... we should all be in europe all together and game on same timezone lol

I'm sorry :-( please don't abandon me. Lol. I can keep an eye on the server while you sleep.

Ahh omg bunny, check your inbox man ahhhh

lol the only night i take the missus out and you get ursen script glitched lol :P am relooking at the heli crash ban problem again .... the hot fix to 1.7.5.1 seems to have made it an isue again

HELI CRASH BAN PROBLEM FIXED AGAIN. THE HOT FIX/UPDATE TO THE BETA CHANGED THE EDITED SCRIPT FILES BACK TO WHAT THEY WERE SO IT WAS BANNING AGAIN. FIXED NOW

lol the only night i take the missus out and you get ursen script glitched lol am relooking at the heli crash ban problem again .... the hot fix to 1.7.5.1 seems to have made it an isue again

Haha thank you. I got your in game admin message while I was fighting off a horde of upset zombies. I was flying back with one of the guys from another clan and I was landing, power lines in sight, I would have been at least two chopper Heights about them and bomb. I should have known better. Ill be on in the am so hopefully catch ya then.

PVP/PVE game. One night, one life. All log in about 20:00 GMT with nothing in our load-out. We have to scavenge for equipment while avoiding users/zombies. If you die, your out. If you DC, your out. If you go to the lobby, you're out.

People who survive the night then can be recognize on the sever name ;)

what do we think?

PVP/PVE game. One night, one life. All log in about 20:00 GMT with nothing in our load-out. We have to scavenge for equipment while avoiding users/zombies. If you die, your out. If you DC, your out. If you go to the lobby, you're out.

what do we think?

ERRR short ans NO lol... that would be dull as fuck for ppl who die lol and it would b pointless as thats the game anyhow lol cept you respawn.. :P

what do we think?

It might work if its SPEND A NIGHT IN CHERNO

and i rig the spawn points for ppl taking part

anyone leaving cherno is out

etc etc

but the whole map is mental and daft