BloodyWarriorHD

DayZ Standalone Pic, kinda looks like the ordenary dayz.......

Hi guy's look at this Picture, it look s kinda like it used to just a bit less Gamma and Brightness...

What do you guys think?

i belive i just had to big expections maybe...?

still look better than ordenary dayZ (Mod) though..

i don't really know...

i guess i just had to big expections....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d225559270e595a2c3569f79dc667d74/tumblr_mh6sv0lGYW1rd90z0o1_1280.jpg

It "kinda" looks the same because it's the same area. The difference in lighting is subtle but a great improvement. I'm not really sure what else you were expecting? Uber-bloom like every other game out there maybe.

It "kinda" looks the same because it's the same area. The difference in lighting is subtle but a great improvement. I'm not really sure what else you were expecting? Uber-bloom like every other game out there maybe.

yea, im not sure really what i was expecting ;9

Uhh... Can't you see all the shadows??

U can always add Shadows like that on dayZ but, it's not showing becaus its not the default settings

Well, I guess everyone's expecting different things so not everyone will be happy. I think that all of the subtle changes will add up to make a very different experience.

Edit. BTW both of those Screenshots were taken using the same in-game settings to show the difference ;)

Edited by Fraggle

Except that in SA you will be able to enter ALL those buildings and not just one, and sometimes none. :D

The balota town area will always look the same now if you get somewhere more scenic like devils or the other castles there would be vast improvements in quality.

I see a dramatic difference in the shadows.

Don't concern yourself with the models. I believe this is just a lighting demonstration (and maybe some atmosperic effects.)

so the existing Mod building models and textures were used for accurate comparison.

Maybe it's just draw distance settings but the distant mountain tops look much better too.

Better than I thought, I thought rocket would keep the same graphics and work entirely on gameplay.

Edit: Please don't think about graphics rather than gameplay rocket...

Edited by MacabreLlama99

look at the trees at the back they seam to have alot more depth thanks to the shadows

and looka the the skybox yum

Look at the way textures and objects render at distance, there's more noise. If the noise/detail carries over to player models then maybe players won't stick out like a sore thumb past 100m.

U can always add Shadows like that on dayZ but, it's not showing becaus its not the default settings

Wow, I see a huge difference. More detail, much, MUCH better lighting, better textures, better colors... etc. To me, that was a bigger improvement than I was expecting on initial release.