1 "kb" !"FoodCanFrankBeans"

and tell me if it resolved #27

Edited by Dwarden
  • Like 1

Guest Dwarden

bit radical update to PVV and SVV filters rolled out

• Like 1

Dwarden,

Firstly thank you for all of your work and time with the filters, which unfortunately are sorely needed with hackers ruining the game.

Secondly I have a hosted server with HFB (awesome host, fantastic support) which has the folder and filters in place. I assume they may update the filters occasional With 1.7.5.1, I am seeing a lot of issues with #44 and 45 on my server.

Do I need to download and update the full 17(??) filter files and apply to my server as needed?

If so how do I download and save the files via github? I could not save it. I ended up highlighting the text, copy, post and save for scripts.txt file, probably not the best way of updating.

Thank you again for your time.

Guest Dwarden

use view raw file, then or just download file via save as ...

the files update quite often but 44/45 kicks shall be fixed for some day already (if it's scripts kick)

These are the files I recently added or updated :

post-93481-0-39270700-1360627091_thumb.j

Before, I used to get log files and scripts in them making it easier to detect problem players. After updating and the additions, I don't get anything at all even though the server was attacked multiple times making it difficult to find who is responsible. I copy and pasted my Battleye folder files after a script was injected yet again asking me to kneel before Rustler.

Any ideas or changes I should make?

Edited by R.J.

Guest Dwarden

restarted server? if not make sure you used

loadScripts

loadEvents

via BE RCON

anyway these BE filters can't prevent everything, especially due to insecure scripting introduced in 1.7.5.1 ...

that needs to wait for next DayZ mod update

createvehicle

(reading line 1) append

!="DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch" !="DZ_British_ACU" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"

(reading line 53 -- ep1) append

!="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"

Edited by Magyc

publicvariableval.txt

(reading line 13 -- switch ) append

(reading line 25 -- move) append

(reading line 60 -- remExField) append

!="\"remExField\" = [,<NULL-object>,\"switchmove\",\"ActsPercMrunSlowWrflDf_FlipFlopPara\"]"

(reading line 58 --jiprequest) append

!="\"remExField\" = [<NULL-object>,,\"JIPrequest\"]"

Guest Dwarden

covered, ty

Guest Dwarden

w/o server logs from scripts.txt i can't do anything

the violation you mention should not happen with default dayz mod and latest BE filters

Dwarden,

I have a quick question . . . Is there anything you can think of that I could have messed up in applying your filters, that would have disabled the Chat feed from BERcon?

For some reason, for the past two days, I am not getting any chat feed from BERcon. I used to see Vehicle, Direct, Group, etc...

Thank you also for the work you do on your filters, they have been working great!

Keith

Guest Dwarden

no idea, first confirm if it happens to other server admins ... so it's not your problem, make sure you got latest B.E.C. etc

Edited by Dwarden

The filters are kicking people for clicking the "ADD AMMO TO M240" menu item in the Huey's gunner seat. If you could fix this it would be much appreciated.

17.02.2013 14:59:00: [TRG]1A-Pvt.Sinoco (IP) GUID - #117 "vehicle removeMagazineTurret [_ammo,_turret];

_vehicle addMagazineTurret [_ammo,_turret];

player removeMagazine _ammo;

cutText ["

Edited by Sinoco

Guest Dwarden

well the check is present , I would need this confirm by someone else, kick should not happen at all

The filters are kicking people for clicking the "ADD AMMO TO M240" menu item in the Huey's gunner seat. If you could fix this it would be much appreciated.

same here and i get kicked everytime my character dies for this MPEventhandler remote exec#8

log

17.02.2013 17:02:05: TEST (66.243.175.94:2304) 1233215415524123123dddasdad - #38 "Hit" 3:26 Survivor2_DZ - "_this spawn server_playerHit;"
17.02.2013 17:02:05: TEST (66.243.175.94:2304) 12534331233qadadasd1w312321321 - RemoteExec Restriction #8 "Hit" 3:26 Survivor2_DZ - "_this spawn server_playerHit;"

well the check is present , I would need this confirm by someone else, kick should not happen at all

As well, I tried to comment out the line, but it seems that it's not that simple, as I commented out 117, it would kick for #116, then 115, all the way down to 113.

I didn't get kicked reloading the M240 on the Huey at all.

What exactly is Script Restriction 228? I tried to see what it was in the Scripts log, but it was so lagged out, it was virtually impossible to view.

Greetings,

As a Server admin, I'm trying to learn more about how the various filter files work. Does it matter what order the entries are in?

For example, I was messing around with the scripts.txt file and thought I would organize all of the log(1) entries together and move them below the kick(5) entires. When I reloaded the filters, I seemed to trigger a bunch of script restriction kicks. I put the orginal file back quickly! :)

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith

Guest Dwarden

if you use modified version of dayz etc. it would need to update filters manually to cover changes done

also remember the kick # isn't equal to line it kicks for

anyway #117 shall not happen on normal dayzmod and latest script filter ...

@spliter_2k it's normal that loadscripts, loadEvents causes mass kick, it's known BE bug ...

nevertheless use latest version of the BE filters ...

Edited by Dwarden

Guest Dwarden

updated again

I still see a lot of these, the others now seems to be gone after the script updates:

Value Restriction #10 "remExField" = [<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>,"switchmove","amovpercmstpslowwrfldnon"]

Value Restriction #21 "remExField" = [<NULL-object>,<NULL-object>,"switchmove","amovpercmstpslowwrfldnon"]

and this

Value Restriction #27 "dayzPlayerSave" = "20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaPepsi"

Think this might be related to the "FoodCanBakedBeans" or "FoodCanFrankBeans".

I have this line in the .txt file

1 "kb" !="FoodCanFrankBeans" !="\"FoodCanFrankBeans\"" !"kbTell" !"kbReact"

Edited by e1b0t

Thanks. Fix for the heli add ammo kick was a simple change in scripts.txt from 5 to 1 for me.

We did the same thing to fix the UH1H ammo reload kick.

As Ameo said before, Dwarden can u please add the new vehicles in the attachto.txt filter.

Thanks for your job.

DJ Teschmi

Edited by DJ_Teschmi